Saturday, June 20, 2009

2009 Mid Terms results

Now you would realise that it has been quite some time that I've finished my Mid Terms, and you would probably be wondering, why hasn't this stuck up, big-time bragger blogged about her exam results?

So here are my results!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



I got STRAIGHT As!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yays!!! I want to thank my teachers for all their guidance, my Mum for constantly nagging me to stop blogging and go study, my friends, particularly Cherrie who has taught me so many things I have never heard before in class because she heard them all from tuition. Without all of you I wouldn't have achieved such pretty results for my Mid Terms!

:D :D :D :D :D

Okay fine I lied. That picture is not my results slip for Mid Terms. I did abysmally bad for my Mid Terms because well, I didn't do much studying. Period. The picture above is actually my First Standardised test results.

So my real results are, as BAD as they can get:

BM - 84% A1
ENG - 82% A1
MATH - 73% A2 (yes, you may kill me)
+MATH - 60% B4 (thank God for Puan Badariah, 5 Science 1 girls will understand what I mean)
BIO - 45% Gosh I don't even know what grade this is! I swear I have never gotten this low for ANY exam before! (so embarrassing but serves me right for not studying properly!)
CHEM - 62% B4 (you may also kill me over this)
PHY - 62% B4 (DO IT NOW. KILL ME!!!!)
EST - 70% A2 (PHEW!)
SEJ - 75% A2 (I did moderately well for my Paper 2, but I FAILED my Paper 1)
MORAL - 80% A1 (PHEWWWW!!!!!!!!!)
PJK - 82% A1
SIVIK - 98% A1 (hahahahahahahahahahahahaha)

Please don't laugh at me. I am feeling very inadequate and depressed now. My ego is bruised and all I want to do is hang myself upside down on the ceiling fan. I am actually serious.

So I guess I really deserve what I got this time round, for not studying. Except for maybe Biology. Because remember that Biology Quiz scandal the other day - OMG I JUST REALISED I HAVE NOT BLOGGED ABOUT THAT! I will do that one of these days - I think she really hates me now. And then in my Paper 2, it seems that all she did was 'X' my answers, it's as if she didn't even read them. Because I SWEAR there were answers where I deserved at least some points. But I didn't dare to go claim the points from her because she's freaking popular with making up excuses and not admitting her mistakes (ask any of her students). So I just told myself that I would work hard for my SPM and since she wouldn't be the one MARKING my papers, it wouldn't be too much of a problem for me to score. Hopefully.

Amen.

Sigh. I need to study man, I really do. I need to catch up with my academic responsibilities! Or not I will surely DIE! I am the one of the school's Pelajar Harapan (or so I've been told) for God's sake! If this is how (one of) SMK (P) Bukit Kuda's Pelajar Harapan is going to perform, then I think I SERIOUSLY do not deserve that title.

I am such a roller-coaster don't you think? At one point I am at a high position and then just within moments I could plunge to the deepest lowest possible state.

I really need to buck up.

Ciao.

PS> Andrew made us write out our results in a little paper and pass it to him. I wonder what he's gonna do about them?

No comments: