Friday, June 19, 2009

CGM 18 June 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Are you coming for Cell Group this Thursday? I have got something for you.”
“!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You got something for me???? I’m not sure, because I don’t think my Mum will let me.”

Now I am sure from the number of exclamation/question marks on the second text there you can tell that the message is obviously from me and the above one must be someone from my Cell Group, ANDREW la. Correct! :D :D :D

So 18 June 2009, I went for my SECOND CGM and it was aweeesomeeeeeee!!! At first I was freaking out because when I finally got my Mum to agree to let me go, I suddenly realised I didn’t have a transport to go to DELTA (which was the pick-up point where Samuel would come pick us to Daniel’s house in Bukit Tinggi). So in the end I got sweet sweet Gin to fetch me there after we had dinner together. Because well, if I hadn’t invited her, she would have had to eat Instant Noodles alone at home (only child and her dad being at work and her mum being in ALASKA, HAWAII, JAPAN). But then right, this Gin cooks CRAZY awesome food so I wouldn’t say her Instant Noodles would be any that bad either, but then it’s always better to have people eat with you right rather than eating alone at home – OKAY FINE. YOU CAN SAY ALL YOU WANT THAT I ONLY INVITED HER FOR DINNER BECAUSE I WANTED HER TO FETCH ME TO DELTA. But what could I have done??? I DIDN’T WANT TO MISS CGM BECAUSE IT IS THE FUNNEST THING TO GO TO IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!!!!!!! ):

Gin enjoyed our company okay. So it’s a win-win situation. Shut up.

So so, when I was at Mamak in Eng Ann, I tried looking around to find Samuel and his car and totally abandoned looking for any green cars around, since Andrew’s car is a very nice green Viva and very easy to spot, and since it wouldn’t be Andrew picking us up that time, I figured I should not pay attention to any green cars around ONLY to find that Samuel was there waiting in ANDREW’S CAR. -_- So right, next time when you want to look for something, make sure you don’t rule out any possibility because it just MIGHT be possible that what you’re looking for is not what you’re expecting. Okay a little bit pointless this paragraph but it just came to my mind ma!

And okay the journey to Daniel’s house was damn pressure because we Klang people were supposed to lead the way! And yes we have been there before when Andrew fetched us but then we were so busy talking in the car we didn’t take notice of the way to go there. So poor Samuel had to swerve right and left because we kept giving him wrong directions, Ey, left lane left lane! No no I think it’s right! Right! Or is it left???? Luckily we didn’t die in an accident. Or worse, destroy Andrew’s car. Hahaha. :D


And then we arrived at Daniel's house! Now I know how to go already! It's actually quite easy, if you pay attention to the road. Ahem. So then we all sat down in one round and then we played something called, er, Animal! So okay, the idea is like you have to choose an animal, as well as its suitable impersonation and then when we go around hitting beats and calling other animals' names, and if your animal name is called, you will have to do your thing and then pass the thing to another person! Okay you don't understand me. Never mind you can ask Samuel. He cheating one, hit the beats so fast. D:

Then after that Samuel gave an awesome preach on faith and then a story about how God made way in the sea for the Israel people to go through and all. It was thoroughly interesting because I've heard this story so many times and from so many places before, but never actually got to know the real thing about it. So now, I already know! :D :D :D But there was one part about the sea on the map, where Samuel used the word, PIECE to describe the patch of sea, that I could not stop laughing. So I sincerely apologise because I think that was quite rude of me. Sorry. ):

But not funny mer? A piece of sea? ):

So after that Andrew came, because he wasn't here earlier and he gave some announcements which made me feel so sad! ): Not that the announcements were BAD of course, they were TOO awesome and sadly, So Many Events, So Little Time. Sigh. Most of them I really don't think I can make it, but it's so sad and hard to give a definite NO because I soooo wanted to go them!!!!!!!!! ): ): ):

So after that when Andrew fetched us home, I totally forgot about the gift he said he was going to give me (you also forgot right, hehe, it's written up there). So when I disembarked from his car, he asked me to hold on and passed me something wrapped in plastic bag. Before I had time to chastise him about the evils of plastic usage (me, being very plastic-intolerant nowadays) we all said goodbye and I wished Samuel and Ryan to have a safe journey to Penang and Singapore respectively. And when I went into the house and hastily unwrapped the mystery gift, you know what I got?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



He got me a bible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I only casually mentioned in my previous post that I wanted to get one and he really got me one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't he the sweetest????

OMG and it's so gorgeous! It's WHITEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! I am so touched!! :,( Tell me isn't he such a saint??????

Tell me he ain't and I will decapitate your head and make it my chair! D:

Yay! So now when I go for services or CGMs I have my own bible and don't have to share with people!! :D :D :D (unless they want to share with me la since my WHITE bible sure more pretty than theirs HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I am so happy!!!!!!!!!

Awesome people do exist! And I'm so grateful to have met so many of them! W33/W50 ROCKS! ;)

Ciao!

PS> OMG I forgot to mention! 4 July we're gonna have an outing! To MORIB! OMG I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow "St Andrew"...Suddenly I felt wings growing from my back...Hahaha...that's nothing la...Anyone of you needs a Bible I would do the same~! And I would choose a real cool one. Cos Klang ppl are cool~! ;) Yay!

Anonymous said...

And BTW...no wonder my car felt like "wounded and bruised" all over when I took over from Samuel...WHERE ARE YOU NOW SAM!! hahahahaha.... :P :P

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

I'm so happy for you~! XD I'm glad you finally found a great outlet to ease your troubles/worries as well as share your experiences/feelings!

And your friend Andrew is really sweet to buy you a bible, probably one of the best gifts you can ever get! ^^

Jo-Yee said...

Andrew>

hahahahahaha so are subang ppl! Andrew is cool! hahahahahaha thanks again for the bible! I dont think i can ever thank u enough! :D :D :D hahaha OOPS. i didnt mean to rat Samuel out! hahahaha. but i think it was worse when samuel fetched ryan. hahahahaha

Itomaki>

I know, andrew is a SAINT! hahaha. CGM is so fun! i wonder y i only joined them NOW. feel like i missed out so much! :D

I LOVE my bible! :D :D :D