Sunday, June 14, 2009

VERY FUNNY ONE PROMISE!

Since I am still in such an euphoric mood, I shall post a picture to make all of you laugh. Now please brace yourself.

Remember how in one of my old posts I mentioned that RYAN sits extremely STRAIGHT???? I finally found a picture proof of it! :D

Wait before I reveal the photo please let me laugh first HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Okay.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA So funny right?? Especially the fact that I managed to even FIND a picture to prove that he sits like that. And I swear he was LIKE THAT THE WHOLE TIME. He did not lean back, or even when he did, his body was still stiff as a board! :D :D :D Besides the fact that I find this very funny, I also find it oddly fascinating!

Because tell me, HOW many people some more can you find who retain such good posture when they sit down or when they walk? Hello, how about 1 in 1000 people? Plus plus he is exactly what Puan Ding has been teaching us all about table etiquettes, and that is, when you eat, you are supposed to bring the spoon to YOUR mouth, and not bring your BODY to the spoon or the bowl. Haha. You are supposed to maintain your body posture to be the most poised and posh, and then when you feed yourself, you have to lift the spoon to your mouth and not BEND your body towards the bowl to ease the access.

And I swear, Ryan is just like that! So cool right. I tried to compete with him once to see who can sit the straightest for a longer period and I WONNNNNN!!!!!!!! Okay la I cheated by slumping when he wasn't looking but then the body aches I got as the aftermath of that competition was punishment enough okay!

Siao one this Ryan. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Okay so, another reason that makes me like to blog about this so much is because I think his hair colour is very nice. (OH Ryan very happy to hear this because he is so vain HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

Enough nonsense! Ciao!

PS> Oh! Another reason why I want to post this is because Ryan specifically told me NOT to! :D And he is right, WHEN do girls ever heed advices? Especially given by boys la! :D :D :D Girls rule man! ;)

Update:

To Zee Yeng:

A sincere mistake, I swear, that I forgot to mention the photo (but I kepo edited it la) above was taken from Yeng's blog (see I help promote your blog! :D, so don't angry lor.). Sorry. ): I actually thought of mentioning to her when I saved that picture, but then I think I was so engrossed in editing the picture that I forgot. Haha. So, really sorry, Yeng.

If you want me to retract it I will (but don't la cos this picture is so funny! :D :D :D). (: Because I also don't like it when people take someone else's photo and make it as if it's their own/without mentioning the supposed owner's name/asking permission.

Please reply (anything you want me to do) when you've read this, okay? So that I will know what to do next. (:

No comments: