Saturday, June 13, 2009

I JUST WASHED MY HAIR!!!!!!!!!

Since I just washed my hair, I am in a good good mood. And since I texted the friend with whom I had a problem, this morning, and everything has been straightened out between me and her, my good mood is increased by ten folds. And since I am in such an euphoric mood, I shall blog about happy happy things in this post and promise a picture post in the next round! :D

Even though I cannot go for service this Sunday, but I think I can make it next Sunday. I actually have a lot of fun during CGMs too, and I really really want to go for the next one, but I don't know if my Mum would let me go. Cos it's on a weekday. But I will try to convince her la. :D And finish up my homework and everything before I demand to go anywhere la. :D

Okay actually I have no purpose whatsoever at first when I posted this, but I simply want to announce to the world that I have washed my hair. :D And I blow-dried it just now! And it still looks fine! :D I was worried before this that if I washed my hair too early, it would go back to being unstraight and dry like before. But it looks totally fine now! :D :D :D And okay so I still stink from the cream and chemicals they used to rebond my hair, but at least it does not smell like oil and sweat. EW.

I know I am a loser for thinking this but: I do not want to take Medicine when I study next time, but in a way I want to learn Psychology (which does not involve Med actually) and in recent days, after watching this Astro On Demand drama which revolves around the theme of Mental Illnesses, I somehow got drawn now to studying Psychiatry. So what should I do? Psychiatry and Psychology are so interesting lor. But I don't know if it is the best choice for me. I mean, will I want to study SEVEN YEARS (or more) straight for this?

Aya very lazy to think about it. Wait till SPM finishes first only think la. :D I haven't even mastered Add Math want to think about Psychiatry.

Anyways, I got nothing to blog about la. I wish I can get 20,000 hits on my blog a day like Xiaxue does. ): Okay la, even if 100 hits a day also I am contented already. Please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ciao... ):

I thought this was supposed to be a happy happy post....? ):

11 comments:

Zee Yeng said...

i actually plan to study that too...
kind of fun subject to study... but my mum thinks it don have any future...

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

CAN ONLY SAY ONE THING. DEPENDS ON YOU LOL.

But yeah if you don't want to study medicine then opt for psychology. It's a much wider field and can be applied in many other fields. And like your friend Z-Yeng says, psychiatry is difficult to ensure a future because it is VERY specific, it's a specialty already. Unless you're really good, you'll have problems securing a future with that field.

Just my two cents, I'm all for psychology (since i did some myself and it's really fun).

Jo-Yee said...

>Yeng

But hor, it is damn interesting ma! future.... yor very dont like to think of this la.

but if really can, i want to take it lor. dont care my future la. haha :D

WE TAKE TOGETHER!!!!!!!! IN COLLEGEEEEE :D :D :D

Jo-Yee said...

>Audrey

I wish I had answers. ): scared to choose

Hitori said...

psychology is good..but......its way to simple for science 1.hahaha..joking joking..ok serious la yea la..im not saying ppl cant do wat they r interested at..but then it seems like ure like me also la..kinda lost dunno wat to do .but look at money instead.thatz y i chose E& E engineering.not that i love E&E.simply want some money.acturial science is better.but duwan la.

the prob i thot of psychology(my bro used to want to work as that.now changed to medicine) is that its a bit too easy for u.i suppose interest is important but if u r looking at money psychology might not b the right one.u have study till like phd to really secure urself.or else end up bcoming skul counsellor which is not so bad but look at the pay.

Jo-Yee said...

i plan to get phD. i'm sure u can pursue psychology till that level also right?

Hitori said...

yea..but then how to fund ur phd?masters?u might have to work and study at the same time.wat to work?clerk mea?haha..so must think of that.most of the time if not funded by anything masters and phd takes long time.by the time u complete phd u might aledi b married and ure like who cares la my husband is rich and u have to handle ur family.tough to get pdh unless single and highly paid

Aindriú said...

Don't live anybody's unfulfilled dreams. I believe you should follow the dreams in your heart...It is no coincidence they are there anyway. Perhaps the only way to make a difference to world is dare to be different!

Do a research on how much psychologists get paid today - you might just shock yourself ;)

Jo-Yee said...

Hehe. Yea, i wont actually let adversity stop me if i want to pursue something. any probs, should got way to handle one la. :D

as long as i want to study it. ;)

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

Hitori> My neighbour here in Adelaide is a psychologist from Singapore pursuing her PHD, she has her own office in Singapore, and she manages to fund her studies. She's single and a very independent woman, and because she has her own office in a company, they actually pay for her to go back and forth from Addie to Singapore to go back and see certain patients.

But like I said, if you don't want medicine, go for psychology. ^^ I did some research on schizophrenia for a plotline for my manga, and it has ties to neurology. ^^

I'M STILL ALL FOR PSYCH. 8D

Jo-Yee said...

Hallelujah! :D