Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sunway Pyramid!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday was Friday! And there was a car at home! Auto! And a driver! My sister! So it was just WRONG to leave the car there and not make use of it so me and my sis went to SUNWAY PYRAMID FOR SHOPPPINGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D


Ahem. Camwhoring in the car. :D :D :D


Oh! Sister also want to camwhore! :D



And then we went to Asian Avenue (not on purpose but everytime you walk around SP somehow you JUST end up in AA don't you think) and we could not resist TAKOYAKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So juicy and delicious and juicy and delicious and juicy and delicious and juicy and delicious!!!!!!! Gosh, just looking at it makes me want to put the whole NEW FLAT SCREEN MONITOR into my mouth le! ;D


I've got like a THOUSAND of her shots in this pose in my phone because she kept saying she wasn't satisfied with the picture. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh. And I thought I was the Queen of camwhores.


See. Told you.


I only needed one shot. :P Probably cos I am such a pretty person all my shots just turn out nice the lighting was good! :D :D :D

And then we went to Forever 21 because we wanted to buy girly stuff and dresses!!!!! :D :D :D But came home with nothing. So sad. ): The grey pull-over we are wearing in the picture so nice right! We both wanted to buy one and share but then sister is going to PENANG already. How to share?????????? So in the end didn't buy. ): It was RM59. So we didn't think it appropriate to get cos we didn't/don't have money. Haha. :D


CANWHORE ON THE WAY BACK HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I did end up getting some things. One bottle cover for my bottle which cover is broken (ahem. Ugly sentence) which DID not even FIT the bottle. Eeeeeeeesh. Waste my Rm3.90 only. And then and then and then and then the other thing that I got is...................................................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

GREY CONTACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which I have been wanting for a very long time!!!!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! So nice hor! :D :D :D

Another picture! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee I love it! :D


CLOSE UP! :D :D :D Jor don't pay attention to my pimple and bad skin la okay. Look at my EYES! :D :D :D So pretty right! DON'T LOOK AT MY BAD SKIN!!!!! DON'T. LOOK. AT. MY. BAD. SKIN!!!!!!! (eventhough it is quite in your face) PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hehe. That's all! Ciao!

PS> DON'T LOOK AT MY BAD SKIN! Who look at my bad skin will, er, er DIE A PAINFUL DEATH!!!!!! D: D: D: Okay la, too mean. but please hor, don't look at my bad skin ma. ):

No comments: