Tuesday, June 30, 2009

VIEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I drafted this post a while ago so it's posted at the bottom. (:

I don't want any of you to miss it so here's the link: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZEE YENG!!!!!!!!!!!

Also also,

I AM NOT SELECTED FOR NATIONAL SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!

I have yet to determine my feelings about this so I am not going to put any emoticons there.

Those 1992 who want to check can send

PLKN SEMAK *your IC number*

to 15888

or check at the website http://www.khidmatnegara.gov.my/interaktif.asp

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my God I think this is only for first batch le! If you all remember, about a few months ago, there was also a date released for those who wanted to check if they were selected for the Siri7/2008 batch! That means every three months we will have to check!

If you are not selected now, there is a possibility that you might be selected for the remaining two batches!

No comments: