Saturday, June 6, 2009

Uggghhh...I feel...DEAD. My PC is not with me! How to survive??? Daddy refuses to bring my PC back one lo! So mean! I don't understand why. It's not like I spend all my time blogging in front of the computer also. (lie)

Anywayssss since my beautiful PC is not with it's beautiful owner me then it means there will be no picture posts until it comes back lo. This is Mummy's PC and it does not have my camera's driver. So I malas go install it here. Even though when Daddy brings back my PC it will also be virginised (which means I will have to reinstall all my drivers anyway) but you don't need to know that. Never mind! Let me do a normal blog to compensate for the last five days that I've missed okay? He he he!

Er er... Okay let's blog about CHC first! :D It was last Sunday! And with the stupid weather Xin Yi and Zee Yeng and I had to board the very hot and smelly bus all the way to the old Klang Bus Station to board another bus to go to Sunway Pyramid where nice nice nice Andrew (or someone else from Church) would come to pick us up to the Church!

Aya very boring this part. Skip skip skip. After that we went to Church and the service was great! :D Even though Pastor Kevin was not there, because he was in Jakarta or something, Pastor David was good! He talked about Financial Freedom and I really think my Mum should have been there to listen to him. Though my Mum's lack of familiarity with all things PC-related might be a little obstacle but still! She so should have been there since she er, kind of has problems with money.

Then then then after that we had group photo!!! (photo next time okay?) Very fun! Samuel is a girl! Samuel is a girl! Samuel is a girl! Samuel is a girl! Samuel is a girl! Samuel is a girl! Samuel is a girl! Samuel is a girl! Samuel is a girl! Samuel is a girl! Samuel is a girl! Samuel is a girl! (repeat this twenty thousand times) Hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa! After that we went to SUNWAY PYRAMID!!!!!!!!!

At first right, we had SO much problems deciding where to eat. Because this Sunway Pyramid la don't know so big for what. At first we thought Andrew was going to eat with us so we purposefully chose to go to Wendy to eat HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA manatau in the end Andrew didn't come so then we didn't know where to go already. Skip skip skip skip in the end we ate at this place called...er...Hot something. How come I always forget restaurant's name one. Know how to eat only. :D :D :D :D :D

Aiyor I cannot tahan already la. FAST FORWARD to the part where Ryan took a shirt into the fitting room to try in Romp. He took the shirt into the fitting room and then we (Zee Yeng, Cherrie and me) forced him to come out and let us see how it would look like. Before that he went into the room and Zee Yeng saw through the gap between the door and the floor that Ryan had taken off his SHOES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA he took a SHIRT to try but then he took off his SHOES! What kind of logic is that?????????????

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Not funny meh? Damn funny le! We all could not stop laughing for five minutes straight.

After that right, even funnier. This Ryan wanted to go to the toilet. And then he asked us to wait outside for him. So we said okay lo. Then halfway through while he was walking to the toilet he patah balik and faster faster came and told us something:

Ryan: Ey.
Us: What?
Ryan: You all stay here you know. My phone no more money later I lost.
Us: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Okay la I know most of you won't get the joke but it's damn funny cos usually when you want someone to wait for you, you say Ey, wait here for me, later I CANNOT FIND YOU ALL but this Ryan said Later I LOST. HAHAHAHAHAHA Like small kid only. Not funny mer? I think it's DAMN funny lo. We kept laughing laughing laughing laughing until stomach pain. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Okay finish.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH actually got alot of funny things happen but I forgot most of it already I only remember Ryan taking off his shoes to try a shirt HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH and saying that he lost HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But overall it was very fun! :D Because at first it was so weird that Amy who is the only connection between us and Ryan WENT home and then left Ryan to walk with us virtual strangers in Sunway Pyramid. We were all GIRLS some more. But it was fun lo because Ryan also likes shopping HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Zee Yeng is such a gooood person to shop with because she buys soooo many things! Usually when I go shopping with my friends I end up being the only person buying anything. But with Zee Yeng right, it's different because she's like me! Go home empty-handed cannot one! :D

So I guess that is all lo OMG I FORGOT TO SAY SOMETHING EXTREMELY FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I forgot this!!! Ryan asked me not to blog about all these but I don't care! The funniest part is this:

This Ryan sit DAMN straight one! I mean straight as in like a BOARD. Like his waist-up is 90 degrees to his waist down. Aya I don't know how to explain la. Next time go service again I curi-curi take picture of him sitting. VERY FUNNY ONE PROMISE! :D :D :D

Okay la I think that is all. Ciao!

I loveeeeeeeeee CHC friends! :D :D :D :D :D They are all so funny and nice! Hope next service Sheyvin will come because she wasn't here for the the last one I went cos she balik kampung! (according to Amy) :D :D :D

7 comments:

Aindriú said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sorry gals I could walk with you all at Pyramid even though my heart and soul wanted, but my body needed rest...or else later I also take out shoes while trying to fit a shirt lolz! I was working the night before 8pm to 8am then came straight to service. Sunday night 8pm worked again till Monday 8am...hehehe...that's working life (erm...for some people like me lolz). Next time will go jalan-jalan with you all and get "lost" (quoted from some people) ok? lolz...

Jo-Yee said...

hahahahahah okay okay! next time we go jalan jalan again! and then must stick together or not later we LOST! hahahahahahahaha

Ryan. said...

now all say me luh. =.=

Jo-Yee said...

hahahaha salute andrew man! :D

ryan,
who ask u to be so funny and have so many embarrassing stuff to talk about? ;)

Zee Yeng said...

yea man!!! haha... andrew very geng of indirectly cha ppl... haha... joey, we will be meeting tomolo... i shall tell u all his embarrassing stuff and the picture...

Jo-Yee said...

eeeeeeeeeeeee but i lazy to go kelas tambahan. hahahahahahahaha