Friday, June 26, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZEE YENG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry for the late post la) :D



Sally.


Hui San leng lui.



HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay la, Heng Sue May (HSM).



My Ahmad!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha. Vee Thin la. ;)



Ashley!



Janelle!!!



Slut - I mean, Michelle! :D

Now, what do all these people have in common?
A. Hair
B. Smelly feet
C. Very Aunty
D. CELEBRATED ZEE YENG'S SEVENTEENTH BIRTHDAY PARTY AT BABY SEAFOOD RESTAURANT ON 24 JUNE 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the answer is.....

ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahaha. But I am not going to talk about hair because hair pre-dyed or pre-fashioned is boring, and neither am I going to talk about their smelly feet EW and I don't have to talk about them being Aunty also because it is already so conspicuous, so I am going to talk about ZEE YENG's SEVENTEENTH BIRTHDAY! :D :D :D :D :D

You might be asking. "Haijor why are you so excited. Not like it's your birthday also." But LOOOOOK at the following pictures and I will give you RM500 if you don't end up feeling excited toooo! :D :D :D :D :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
FOOD!!!!!!!!!


Fried wantan's!!!!!!!!!! Very extremely delicious! It tastes like you know, the 30 cents wantan that you all like to buy from canteen during primary school???? :D :D :D And then you will pour one thousand gallons of chili sauce into your plastic bag because the chili sauce is sweet and not even spicy???? :D :D :D That one la!


SPARE PORK RIBS COOKED WITH SWEET SAUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay la to be fair I also don't know the name to this dish. But it IS spare pork ribs and it DOES taste sweet ma! So my self-invented name can be accepted la! :D BUT WHO CARES ABOUT NAMES WHEN THEY TASTE SO GOOOOOD!!!!!!! I tell you ha, you take one bite already you confirm take the whole plate put under your armpit so that nobody else dares to eat it anymore and then you can have it all to yourself - even though got your smelly armpit smell.



FRIED RICE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those brown stuff are fried chicken meat and also prawns!!!!! I swear, Ashley took FIVE whole bowls of this because she is a kid and kids like fried rice. :D



CLIMAX!!!!!! This has GOT to be the most famous dish in Baby Seafood Restaurant - Asam FISH!!!!!!!!! Every single table in the restaurant ordered this and I can so understand why! The soup is very delicious and the fish meat is also very tender and succulent and fragrant due to the burning charcoals that are used to keep the fish warm! :D

How many restaurants still take the effort to use charcoals to retain the food's flavour nowadays I ask you? Hello, nowadays restaurant use FROZEN food one le! But not Baby Seafood so cheers to Baby Seafood for the extra effort! :D



And oh my God this is the best dish that night! :D It's called, in Cantonese, Ng Fok! Whereby the Ng stands for 5 and the Fok stands for LUCK! I think.

Okay whatever la but it is seriously nice! The white stuff are SCALLOPS - hello SCALLOPS, SCALLOPS, did you hear me I said SCALLOPS!!!!!!!!!!!! And the other stuff on the plate are sotong in a very tangy and tasty sauce (because of the generous amount of ONIONS thrown in - I LOVE onions!), fried prawns, and the one in the middle is fried yam with delicious selected food inside and the rest I forgot because the only thing on my mind when the dish arrived was SCALLOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Next up is the greatest food ever created by man. Well, at least, by one man, that is Mr. KHOR - Zee Yeng's dad! :D :D :D This is called Spinach In Clear & Sophisticated Soup - OKAY FINE I ALSO DON'T KNOW THE NAME TO THIS DISH but I kind of direct-translated the whole Cantonese name of this food into English. Haha. :D

This dish is very FAMOUS among Chinese people who eat at Chinese restaurants but I tell you, the one they make at BABY SEAFOOD RESTAURANT is the BEST! Just look at the colour and richness of the soup! And the generous amount of liao they put in it! OMG. My mouth is watering right now.

PS> I actually wanted to try the armpit-method on this dish but then I realised that with my armpit smell people will LIKE the dish even BETTER muahahahahahahahaha the soup will burn my armpit and then I won't get to eat the dish anymore since I will be sent to the hospital.



The next is one VERY unique dish which I have never seen before in any other restaurants! Those are actually chicken wings which are stuffed with all sorts of very delicious ingredients and it tastes SOOOOO GOOOOOOOD with the sauce prepared! :D :D :D
And the next best thing? ONIONS!!!!!!!!!!!



One of the best dishes that night - Fried prawns dipped in MAYONNAISE!!!!!!! Not to mention, DE-SHELLED prawns!!!!!!!! :D :D :D As you can see from the picture, all the gluttons immediately took a piece each when this dish arrived because of its very very fragrant and delicious smell so I was not able to take a perfect-photo of it.

Stupid gluttons. D: Eventhough technically I was one of them. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now cake-eating time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We very happily brought out Zee Yeng's cake (which was bought by Ashley) and sang her Happy Birthday in ten thousand different languages! :D Okay to be fair only three languages but isn't it cool that the tune and lyrics to the Birthday song is the same throughout the world only in different languages? :D

*Happy birthday to you,
.Happy birthday to you,
.Happy birthday to Zee Yeng!!!!!!!!!!
.Happy birthday to you! :D :D :D

*Repeat in Mandarin and Malay!

We also sang her the Cantonese birthday song which is damn cute as well! :D But I don't know how to type it out la because my Pin Yin very bad. :D :D :D



Oh Zee Yeng is very touched and she very happily blows out the candles on the cake! :D



Only because she didn't realise what we had in mind!!!! Okay she did know what we planned to do - which is the tradition in EVERY SINGLE birthday party we have - CAKE-FACE RITUAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha, but I guess she didn't think we were actually SERIOUS to get her face all smeared in CAKE! :D Hahahahahahahahaha!



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Hui San's fault! She was the one who pushed her head! :D :D :D :D :D


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


Is it just me or does Zee Yeng look EXTRA cute with cake on her face??? Haha! :D



ONE MORE :D :D :D



Cake-face Ritual complete, product = Ruined Cake. :D



Canned fruits,

PLUS

RED WINE


= COCKTAIL DRINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


BEST DRINK EVER! :D


And then we toasted to good health, good results for SPM, good fortune in future undertakings, good boyfriends and girlfriends, good money and good everything!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Okay we actually didn't toast to anything for God knows what reason and we only did this to pose for a good picture! Hahahaha! :D


Group photo! :D Zee Yeng's face is the cutest and pinkest! :D :D :D :D :D


SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME SPOT ME

*Vee Thin looks EXACTLY the same in both photos. Hahahahaha :D



Seeing as how there was Red Wine left, I furtively took the whole bottle and gobbled down its content in one big slurp! :D

No la, the bottle was empty. I did that for entertainment purposes! :D Good photo ma! :D Though I guess revealing this kind of defeats the purpose already. Haha. But at least now you know how much effort I put into making a good blogpost right. ;)

So please keep coming back you know! Nah joeyjoeldavid.blogspot.com LINK ME! :D :D :D (yes, I know you are currently at my blog so the link is not exactly necessary but I WANT TO TYPE THAT CANNOT MER?????)


Random CAMWHORING PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Mae Vin and I. I chose this photo because Jo-Yee Mae Vin looks very pretty in it! :D Yes, pursed-pig-lips are cute. Don't believe ask the Ah Lians.

I hope you realise that I was being sarcastic about the pursed-pig-lips being cute remark.



You can vaguely see my grey contacts! :D Which is the reason I even posted these photos in the first place HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA



The self-claimed Princess and Mae Vin!



Ashley and Michelle. (:



Hui San. (SS) Siew Seng HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Sally and Cherrie! :D



Sally and Cherrie! :D



LUCKILY Zee Yeng bought extra cake or not we wouldn't have cake to eat because of the Cake-face ritual! :D :D :D Unless you want to eat Zee Yeng's face-germs la. :D


A photo dedicated to the Princess of the day. Ahem.


Zee Yeng got something on her wishlist!!!!! FULL-LENGTH MIRROR!!!!! Hahahahahahaha.

Actually I wanted to take photos of her unwrapping all her gifts one but then by that time very full (my stomach, not the camera) and lazy already so didn't take la! Haha. :D


HAPPY SEVENTEENTH ZEE YENG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Zee Yeng has been my friend for a good TEN years already ever since we met in primary school Standard Two! :D She is a very nice and pretty girl as you can see from the photos and that is why I love her so much! :D

Thanks Yeng for the decade-old friendship. You're so Yeng! Haha. :D

Also also while I was at the party, I saw Zee Yeng's wallet lying around and so the very kepo me automatically rummaged through it and guess what I found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE So cute right!!!!!!!!! Everybody look like small kid only! :D :D :D
In case you cannot recognise them, as they have grown to be such beautiful ladies now, AHEM, they are from top left: ZEE YENG and TRICIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and from bottom left: MAE VIN and JANELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahah They look so cute right!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

So that wraps up this very long post because this very irresponsible and big-time procrastinator 2009 SPM candidate needs to go and complete her homework which was supposed to be done since decades ago! :D

Ciao! :D

To those who are interested:

BABY SEAFOOD RESTAURANT

Address: 186A-1 , Jalan Sungai Putus, Batu Belah 41050, Klang,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Contact No.: 019-2135807 (no prank calls please)
Business Time: 12.00noon till 2.30pm; reopens at 6.00pm till 10.00pm
Others: Close on Mondays except Public Holidays

2 comments:

Zee Yeng said...

JOEY!!!
Thanks you!!!
I rak u!!!
thanks for ur present!
not to forget the compliment from u!!!

>frm the princess of the day! lol

Jo-Yee said...

Hahahah you are welcome. you deserved it! (:

i havent seen you wear the dressssss!!!!!!!!!