Saturday, June 27, 2009

Just a short take...

Elooooo! I am back from Penang!!!! Sent sister off! ;) Gonna blog about that soon! One of the most EXCITING trips ever in my life! ;)

But I am feeling damn tired and exhausted. I'm actually feeling quite nauseated. You know, the feeling you get when you are just about to fall sick? So I'm gonna blog later la.

Gosh, I hope it is not H1N1 because I've heard rumours saying there's one H1N1 case in KLANG PARADE!!!!!!!!!!!

So near me!

Gosh, so ciao!

2 comments:

Joyce Shane said...

H1NI?My hometown here also got.Even a big title in news.Everyone talking about it only.But recently change topic to the death of Michael Jackson lol...Drink more water and dun eat KFC MC Donald those fast foods.Take care friend

Jo-Yee said...

yauyuen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha yea lor yealor. everyone have to take care la. ):