Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'm always the one who's wrong, aren't I?

I’m feeling so down these days. Maybe it’s because my sis has finally moved to Penang for a good three years to pursue her studies and all of a sudden, I feel so lonely at home! She was never usually around the house anyway, but now, knowing for sure that she would NOT be home when I come back from school; it’s just, like a sudden realisation, you know.

And it’s difficult right now for me to go to school, because so much has happened. Especially between me and my friends. It’s a very difficult situation for me to deal with, even though I may seem to be able to take everything in my stride. But that is not true. They don’t know the hurt and pain I feel. They don’t know how this has affected me.

Every night I lie in bed, thinking of what might have been. Could things have been better if I decided upon A instead of B? Could things have been better if I had not taken the wrong route of sending that fateful SMS?


But uptil now, I still do not think that I have done anything wrong. I am sorry.

Misunderstanding me is one thing. Assuming you are right is another.

I don’t usually write these types of posts anymore, if you realise, but right now, I don’t know. I just feel like I have to write this. I’ve never felt so upset in my life before. Why couldn’t have things been NORMAL instead of all these drama?

I miss going to church, smiling to every single person, planning on shopping trips to Sunway Pyramid. I hate it the way it is now, where I have to keep considering my actions, afraid that I might spark anger in my friends. Going to Church? It makes me paranoid because I’m afraid of being judged. Afraid of being perceived as what I am not.

W50 are nice people. But nice people make mistakes sometimes. And apart from my school friends, friends who I trust completely, W50 are my next closest friends. I don’t want them to judge me based on consequences or situations. They need to know me for who I am. Not what have been said about me.

Cherrie trusts me. And right now, that is more than enough for me. But as time passes, would I be able to stay as calm as I am now? Would I be able to take it if the world stops trusting me?

No. I would not.

Maybe there are hidden things which occurred that I know nothing of, during the argument which fuelled such hatred towards me. Maybe there are things which have been unclearly stated, tilting me to the side of the one who is at fault.

But who would listen to me? Who would trust me?

I hate this feeling. I HATE THIS FEELING.

Someone please save me.

*Yes, you may assume that I am begging for sympathy. Assume me anyway you want, I do not care. That’s what all people do anyway, when an argument involves me.

I’m the one at wrong. I‘m the one who should be punished. Even if I had done nothing wrong, I should still be punished anyway because when juxtaposed to my peers, I am the more menacing and mean looking one. The rest are nice, innocent people who even if they make mistakes are forgivable because they look so angelic as compared to me, looking like a beast.

5 comments:

AMRIT said...

YOU ARE AT THE TURN OF UR LIFE AND THIS TURN IS GOING TO CHANGE U FROM A CHILD TO AN INTELLECTUAL AND RESPONSIBLE PERSON. TRY TO KEEP URSELF BUSY IN THINGS U LIKE. IF U WILL START WATCHING GOOD MOVIES LIKE ABOUT SCHMIDT,PERSUIT OF HAPPINESS,CHILDREN OF HEAVEN,LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL U WILL DO BE ABLE TO MAKE U HAPPIER.
I DO THE SAME WHEN I FEEL LONELY. IT WAS VERY NICE TO READ U.SO I WISH U WILL WRITE GOOD POSTS LIKE HAPPINESS, OPTIMISM, BEAUTY.

Jo-Yee said...

Armit> thanks so much. (: Besides the sweet advice, you also made my whole day better when you complimented me on my posts! hahaha

keep reading, i promise you good posts okay? ;)

this is a turning point, wow. thanks. i've never tot about it this way b4. (:

Anonymous said...

1.Motivate yourself to quit looking back. The only way to move forward is to face forward.
2.Don't be discouraged. Sometimes, people will shove you out, or you will somehow be forced out of that past. That's the door of the past slamming in your face telling you desperately to move on.
3.Know that better things are ahead. Uncomfortable stirring of the regular norm means a transition to the better.

Amy Soo said...

Joey,

Life still goes on,be happy!
If u feel good about yourself, others will feel the same too!!
Not everyone is judgemental,
U urself know who u can trust n who u can listen to...
Never lose ur confident in yourself, cuz one of the reason i like to be friend is because you r confident in yourself!!!
I really hope to see a cheerful Joey...
W50 will always welcome u back, We're missing you in fact!!
Yea. Cherrie is a good friend. She is trustworthy..
Seriously i tell u, u dun have to think so much, cuz there are still some people who concern about you!! You might nt know who but i tell u wat, u are so lucky!!

"BE HAPPY!"

Sincerely,
AMY

Jo-Yee said...

Anonymous>

Thanks. (: It's true, the only way to move forward is to face forward. (: I'll try to be optimistic. because i used to be such a happy person! haha. i dont know how come i became so sensitive now. probably cos the friendship really mattered so much to me. ): but i'll be strong! :D

Amy dear>

Thanks so much. i really needed to hear that from you. (: i also miss being cheerful and carefree. i also miss being in good trms with everybody in w50. but i guess that is never going to happen again. there will be people who will be unhappy with me. i wish i could change that... ):if u know what i mean...

i really wish u r telling the truth when u say there are people who care about me! hahahahahahaha! and I DONT CARE u HAVE TO be one of them!!!

some more u say until like tat makes me imagine like i got secret admirer like that! hahahaha i am so hiao. :P