Saturday, June 13, 2009

REBONDED HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As some of you might have already known, I recently got my hair rebonded! For a cheap cheap price of RM180! :D

And please don't say RM180 is still expensive because HAVE YOU SEEN MY HAIR? IT IS DAMN LONG AND THICK OKAY. I seriously wonder if the saloon that did my hair even profited from my business or not.

Whatever. What's important is, I now have PRETTY HAIR TO MATCH MY PRETTY FACE!!!!!!!!

I tell you, it is DAMN fulfilling to have TWO people doing your hair at once. It makes you feel so in control and important. Haha. :D I was so touched by DIVAism I just HAD to take a photo of it! :D

I always liked visiting saloons to do my hair because it is completely relaxing to have people wash your hair for you. I know. Letting virtual strangers massage your hair while you just lie there staring into some cabinet (filled with colour coordinated towels, no doubt), it is a very Zen feeling. :D

But what I dislike most is when they start blow-drying your hair and some insensitive hair-person just shoves the blow-dryer right at your ear while daydreaming or something and then you have to back away real fast because your ear is BURNING. But then the hair-person just shoots you disdainful looks because you have been rude to interrupt them during their work. D:

But thankfully I did not encounter such morons when I went and did my hair at the saloon beside Central. (: They were nice people. I choose to owe this nice treatment to my pretty pretty face almost connection with the hair-guy because he happens to be one of my cousins's friend. :)



When they took out the hair-straightener I admit I was kind of stoked and anxious at the same time. Because many a time this thing has caused some severe burns to my ear NO LA JUST KIDDING. But still! Sometimes the aforementioned morons might become to engrossed in their own thoughts and they don't realise that they are putting that thing TOO near the root of your hair where your skin can SO feel the heat okay. I have encountered that many times already and I sort of have a phobia to those hair-straighteners already.

But not phobia enough for me to NOT go for rebonding, obviously. :D



But to be fair the guy was very nice when he did my hair because he kept blowing to where it was close to my skin to make it feel less hot. (:

Well, er, let's just say it would have been better if the guy, er, had better breath. Or, er, had evaluated his (non-existing) qualms when he so casually blew right to/at/in my face with his, er, not so perfect-smelling breath.

Oh! Would you just look at my gorgeous gorgeous hair! :D



So straight! So sparkly! So pretty! :D


NOW, for BEFORE & AFTER photos! :D


Me before! :D (I purposefully camwhored the night before I did my hair for this blog post okay! :D)



And the results?: :D

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



TA-DAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now for those who are probably saying, Er, got difference mer?, I say, YES! GOT DIFFERENCE! VERY BIG DIFFERENCE SOME MORE!

Because with my new hair I can take very pretty photos! :D And these photos below can very readily prove this fact! :D (no I am not using this advantage to self-compliment. Nope) (OF COURSE I AM LA! Haha. Would I be ME if I let go a chance to COMPLIMENT myself??? No right. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH okay shut up. Photos time)

See I look so pretty hor? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

That's me and Armie/Jamie by the way. :D



LAST PHOTO:



Don't you just looooove ME rebonded hair? ;)

Ciao!

UPDATE!!!: I know la I forgot to mention that my hair is VERY SMELLY AND ITCHY NOW!!!!! OMG! You DON'T WANT to come near me or not you will faint from the stench that emanates from my very smelly-haven't-washed-for-three-days hair.

UPDATE (2)!!!: RIGHT NOW I AM GOING TO WASH IT. I CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMORE.

3 comments:

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

YOU ALL LOOK AWESOME!!

And OMG Jamie looks great!! Tell her that for me please? How's she fitting in all her clothes now? That's a drastic change! D8

Jo-Yee said...

hahhahaha everyone's been telling her how gorgeous she looks but then she says she feels nothing different with the way her clothes fits. hahaha but she looks so thin right! :D :D :D

yay! i love my hair! :D

Donna said...

dropping by from innit

curl hair will look nicer.. XD