Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Photo post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I skipped school today. Cos I really need the time to finish my homework. The teachers are CRAZY I tell you, they assign us with so much homework and on top of that they expect us to complete the corrections for the Mid Terms Exam in time for them to collect the books!

I know it is good for kids in our class who got like 90% for all their exams (which percentage is hello, ZERO) so then their corrections would be completed quite fast. But most of 5 Science 1's results also quite bad le (except for probably Cherrie)!!! Okay la, I realise it's kind of bad to assume everyone did badly just because I did badly.

But I just need to rant because I have so much corrections to do la! Especially BIOLOGY, formerly my FAVOURITE subject in the entire world (in the possible exception of English of course, but then I like English in general but I hate it in school because my teacher does not give me enough credit for my English essays. Okay I am not saying she gives me lesser marks than I think I should deserve, the problem is she doesn't even READ the essay in the first place! She just gives a few ticks on the paper and then signs her name and the date. NO EVALUATION AT ALL. I've tested this theory a few times by purposefully making mistakes in my essays but she carefreely confirmed my assumptions by NOT NOTICING the mistakes at all! And they were very OBVIOUS mistakes lor!: Like: Supposedly I would have written, It suddenly dawned upon me that I had done such a serious mistake by feeding the trolls who so obviously only wanted to bruise my ego! but instead I wrote It suddenly dusked under me that I having do a super wrong by shouting bad words to they all who want to make me shy (it is supposed to mean embarrassed). And I received NO underlines or even red circles for my erroneous sentence! My whole essay was CLEAN. Sheeeeeesh), now wait where was I? Oh right. Biology. Okay okay, it is not FORMERLY my favourite subject because I still love it very much. Too bad I am bad at it.

Or because I am so over-confident with myself that I thought I was good at Biology just because I got 84% (highest was 88% - Cherrie la of course) for it during my Form 4 Mid Terms that I think I don't need much studying for it anymore.

I prefer to settle with the former.

Only that I don't believe people could actually be BAD at a subject. They can only be too LAZY to study for it to be able to score. I don't believe in people being born stupid. We're equal. What's different is how we carry ourselves in life and -

*Sorry I had to stop there because while I was happily typing I heard raindrops tap on my windows and then I was thinking to myself Oh, it's raining. Good. Stupid weather so hot only then I realised OH MY GOD CLOTHES!!! I LEFT THEM TO DRY AND I HAVEN'T COLLECTED THEM BACK!!!!!!! so I rushed to collect the clothes, toppling over my roller-chair along the process (exaggeration, obviously) and now I am back.

Oh, also, while I was collecting my clothes, I noticed my poor dog, Shendell sitting sadly outside the gate. She must have escaped when Mr. Keng Huat came and delivered the cabinet and CHRISTMAS TREES to my house. I am actually serious. He delivered TWO CHRISTMAS TREES to my house! I am going to kill my Mum! We don't have enough space at home as it is without the added Christmas TREES!!!!! (my Mum suffers from a weird affinity for collecting unwanted stuff thrown away by people)

Continuing - in this case, it's whether or not we want to do good in our exams! (: Which is kind of foolish for me to say because I practically screwed my Biology paper.

So yea, I really need the time to finish my homework. I am not saying it is right for me to skip schoolla, but then, I SCARED ma! I scared that the teachers in school punish me for not completing my homework. So I just skipped and vow that I will finish my homework and be ready to face school tomorrow!!!!

But after I finish this blogpost of course. Hehehehe...

Anyways. PICTURE TIMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



From left: Neelia, Hui Lian, Emiliya, Joan, Ashbir (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH), behind Joan and Ashbir: Mae Vin, Lina, Asyikin, Parameswary (not Parameswara, founder of Melaka please), Kogila and Cherrie!

This was taken during the secret birthday surprise we planned for our class teacher PUAN FAIZATUL!!!!!!!!!! She genuinely knew nothing about this plan so I guess all our hiding worked! :D :D :D

Janelle, Ashley and Michelle! :D

From bottom left to top left and then top: Siew Seng HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Cherrie, Mae Vin, Xin Yi, Hui Lian, Sally, and Joan!



Neelia, Mae Vin, Fei Jian and Cherrie! :D



This was what we wrote on the white board during the celebration but Puan Fai didn't even notice it. -_- We had to ask her to read it and it spoiled the mood already la!

☺☺☺



My outfit for when we went to Centro! Actually I only wanted to post this because I think I look very nice! Yes I am very hiao but NOT NICE MER??? I love my grey tank top, my grey Giordano double-sided oversized bag, my black VJ shorts (actually I don't like it that much but I like it that it's black! :D) and my black ankle string and my black and white chequered-printed VANS!!!!!!!!




Oh my God dear dear Annabelle I miss her so much!!! I promised to bring her sweets but till now I haven't even given them to her because I haven't been to Daniel's house for CGMs in a very long time!!!!!!! I miss W50! ):



Me with the little cutie. No please don't look at my face I know I look very ugly here.



This was when I casually glanced at the mirror and realised how straight my hair was so I decided to camwhore! Only that my camwhore photos turned out to have nice hair but bad face so I decided to close my eyes.


No need so cham take billions of photos of different face expressions in order to chance upon a good one.



The very nice glass they use in Umaiyah to serve beer!


And contrary to what you might think, the beer was not mine and I didn't even drink it at all!


Okay I lied but it was only ONE sip okay???



Very pretty SEVENTEEN-year-old-legal-to-take-driving-test-and-Driving-Licence Zee Yeng! And hurry up so that you can take me SHOPPING!!! :D :D :D




Secretly took this picture when I was at MPH Distributors. If you're asking why on Mother Earth was I even doing there, it was because my Dad has books which are sold in MPH and so he brought me there to count the stocks or make sure everything was in order or something...



My Dad's books! They are Sudoku books! The puzzles he has in them are totally GENUINELY created and FORMATTED by my Dad himself using Microsoft Excel! :D I think he is the first and only (todate) one to have managed to create a software to generate Sudoku puzzles in Malaysia! :D :D :D

Here is his website TopOne, go check it out if you're interested! :D Or anyone who's interested in buying my Dad's Sudoku books you can tell me/email me and I will sell them to you at a cheap price! :D

And also, all of you who have been cutting out Sudoku puzzles from New Straits Times, Berita Harian or Nan Yang Xiang Bao, and aggravatingly waiting each day for a new puzzle, NO WORRIES because those puzzles are actually supplied by my Dad!!! :D :D :D

So get the books now and you will have hundreds of puzzles to solve at one go! :D

Here's the website again: TopOne :D Be sure to check it out!



This was the birthday gift I gave to Cherrie! :D :D :D So nice hor I loved it so much I almost wanted to keep it for myself and not give it to her!


But then you know they say the best gift for a friend is the thing you, yourself like very much so I decided to give it to her lor. Who ask her to be worthy enough of this gift? ;)

And the following picture is dedicated to AMY!!!!!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



CUCUMBERS!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha. I hope you stay as cool as a cucumber forever darling! ;)



Oh look you have FRIENDS!!!!!! Don't worry cos I'm one of them. Hahahahaha. :D :D :D

So I guess that wraps up my photo post for today! Though it doesn't seem so much like a photo post cos I already wrote such long rants and captions. Haha.

Ciao! ;)

4 comments:

Amy Soo said...

SIAO ar u!!
I wan my face not cucumber leh, I know I am cool... Haha
Anyway, thank u lor.. So touch..!!

Jo-Yee said...

hahahah cucumber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

scolbobre [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-flomax-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Flomax without no prescription online[/url] [url=https://launchpad.net/~codeine-tuco]Buy Codeine no prescription[/url]

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol cod fedex buy tramadol no prescription needed - high does tramadol get you