Monday, July 13, 2009

Cedric vs. Edward


I watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire recently and damn! was it hard to concentrate on the fact that OKAY. THIS IS HARRY POTTER. NOT SOME VAMPIRE MOVIE. THIS HOTTIE HERE IS CEDRIC DIGGORY AND NOT EDWARD CULLEN.

Though honestly speaking, Robert Pattinson only looks hot from some angles. And alright, his Cedric character is immensely charming, though I can't say the same for Edward, having not watched the movie even till now. Hehe. I only read Twilight, and I thought Edward was merely the typical Too-Good-To-Be-True guy. I mean, tall, glorious, hot, nice AND a vampire? That's too much sexiness blended into one.

But I'd really like to see the movie though, cos I've heard that it's quite good. And I wouldn't mind seeing Cedr- I mean Edward's face in any movie. Even more so eversince I (recently) found some clips of him being a gay character in a movie with some kiss scenes!!!!! I promise I'll post the links here next time! :D

Okay enough about Pattinson. I need to go to bed now. Ciao! ;-)

*posted from the wild!

4 comments:

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

I thought the movie was immensely amusing. There so many redundant scenes that could've been cut down, the ending was rushed, Kristin Stewart playing Bella was a horrid actress and I felt like my brain was going to melt throughout the movie.

But if you haven't read the book, the movie is a better intro to the franchise, because, well...the book isn't that much of a good read anyway, like you have discovered.

Jo-Yee said...

Hahaha. Yeah, I want to watch the movie! Cos Kristin Stewart is quite an unsual girl off-screen. Like she's not the typical, oh i care bout my hair and nails type of girl. she's very natural and all that.

hahaha.

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

Doesn't matter, D8 she's an actress but she sucks at it, I'd rather she be a bimbo and be good at acting than to be just like any other girl. It's probably clear she should be a normal person like everyone else.

JUST GO WATCH THE NEW MOON TRAILER, IT WAS ONLY 10 SECONDS BUT 10 SECONDS WORTH OF THE WORST ACTING I'VE SEEN SINCE EMMA WATSON.

Jo-Yee said...

hahahahahahaha ok ok