Thursday, July 9, 2009

TAG! It's been so loooong!

STEP ONE:
Spell your name with songs;
Just The Girl
Over-protected
You Are Not Alone (in favour of the late Mr Jackson!)
Everything I’m Not
Everytime


STEP TWO:
Name: Jo-Yee
Birth Date: 18 March 1992
Nickname: Joey, - Most popular: Joey ar
Eye Colour: Black and boring
Hair Colour: Dark brown and boring
Star Sign: Pisces

STEP THREE:
The shoes you wore today
; My school shoes
Your weakness(es)
; Boys who flirt/sing/are hot/sexy/tall/gorgeous ;) I AM JOKING – Oh you mean that weakness- My procrastinating habit, then
Your fear(s)
; Failing, being cashless, moneyless, poor, ugly
Your perfect pizza
; Island Supreme with lots and lots of Thousand Island sauce and onions!!!! (what? I LIKE onions okay!)


STEP FOUR:
Your best physical feature?
; My eyes! :D Or my height! ;)
Your bedtime?
; After 2am


STEP FIVE:
This Or That…

Pepsi or Coke?
Carlsberg
McDonald’s or Burger King?
CARL’S JUNIOR
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea?
Teh Ais
Chocolate or Vanilla?
GREENTEA
Cappuccino or Coffee?
GREENTEA FRAPPUCCINO WITH CHOLOCATE CHIPS – OMG *drools*

STEP SIX:
Do You…
Smoke?
; Big FAT NO
Sing?
; Of course!
Dance?
; Ahem.
Take a shower everyday?
; OBVIOUSLY
Have a crush?
; Erm…
Do you think you’ve been in love?
; No
Want to go to college?
; University! :D Okay fine if college also I sapu but must be CHEAP! ;
Like(d) Sceondary School?
; YES! And in about five months I will not have to bracket the ‘d’! :D :D :D Okay I am not excited about graduating High School but I’m excited about FINISHING SPM
Want to get married?

; Is it necessary? I mean, seriously. Just stick with the guy for life enough la. No need to suffocate in red cheongsam and YAAMMMMMM SING until vomit
Get motion sickness?
; Nopes. And I’m proud of it ;)
Think you're a health freak?
; At times
Get along with your parents?
; Yups!

STEP SEVEN:
In the past month have you…
Gone to the mall?
; Yups!
Eaten the entire box of Oreo?
; No
Eaten Sushi?
; Yes! :D
Been on stage?
; Er. Yes! :D
Gone skating?
; OMG it’s been so long now that you mention!!!
Made homemade cookies?
; Nopes
Gone Skinny-dipping?
; NEVER except if its in own bathtub. HAHAHAHAHA
Stolen anything?
; Yes. My sister’s imitation white Gucci handbag :D

STEP EIGHT:
Ever…
Played a game that required removal of clothing?
; Hahahahahahahahaha NOT YET!
If so, was it mixed company?
; It would be or not where’s the fun? :P
Flashed anyone?
; Haha NO. Been flashed got la JOKING I AM JOKING
Been beaten up?
; No!
Shoplifted?
; NEVER!

STEP NINE:
Age you hope to be married
; I shall assume your marriage to be = fully committed to your partner. So, the answer is, whenever we’re ready. (:
Number of children
; As many as I can afford! :D
Describe your Dream Wedding
; Night out with closest friends and family! :D
What country would you most like to visit?
; SWITZERLAND TO SEE THE ALPS!!! CANADA FOR THE HOTTIES!!!

STEP TEN:
In the opposite sex..
Best eye colour?
; GREY!
Best hair colour?
; Hazel brown! Gosh, so sexy! But any colour that’s suitable for the bloke la of course
Short hair or long hair?
; Whichever’s suitable! But for now I think I prefer short
Height
; Taller than me by at least 3 inches thanks very much


STEP ELEVEN:
Number of people you could trust
; For now: 1 or 2 if it includes me
Number of CDs that you own
; LOADS. Because I once won a contest on Galaxie Magazine and my gift was a CD hamper! :D
Number of tattoos
; Not yet
Number of piercings
; In total: 9 on the ears


Personal Quiz
Who were you with yesterday?
; My classmates, my teachers, my Mum
What woke you up this morning?
; My alarm tone! – Bowling For Soup – When We Die
Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
; Hopefully (:
Do you like anybody?
; I likes lots of bodies! Okay that sounds wrong – I like lots of people! :D


THE PAST
Ever thrown up in public?
; Gosh, thankfully no
Passed out because of alcohol?
; HAHAHAHA NEVERRRRR - that’s like my life’s principal okay!
What’s on your mind RIGHT NOW?
; About how your UPPERCASED ‘RIGHT NOW’ scared me
What kind of home would you like?
; A small and cosy and nice one! :D
What do you want to be when you grow up?
; Erm. A MOGUL. Okay I am joking. I just want to be someone who can buy whatever she wants whenever she wants it without having to worry about anything at all! :D Hey that’s a tough goal okay. And kind of sounds like a mogul if you think about it.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
; Dating the hottest handsomest smartest nicest most sought-after guy in the whole entire world. And then dumping him because he is not rich. HAHAHAHAHA Okay la. Cancel the dumping him part :P
Do you like candy necklaces?
; You mean those edible ones???
When was the last time you fell over or ran into something?
; I just fell over the two Christmas trees my Mum brought home the other day just now. And yes, they are still lying pathetically in the middle of the hallway because nobody is hardworking enough to go install it. MUM’S FAULT. WHO ASK HER TO BRING THE TREES HOME IN THE FIRST PLACE???
Do you listen to music every day?
; Kind of
Do you still go trick or treating?
; I’ve never been before! So sad! ):
What was the last thing you ate?
; Vegetarian noodles
Are you a fast typer?
; YES and I typed that in 0.000000000000000001seconds, just to prove it to you
Whats your favorite type of soda?
; Coke
Have you ever moved?
; Yes. And I HATED it. I wanna move back to my apartment. ):
Have you ever won an award?
; HAHAHAHA YES. And I am PROUD
Are you listening to music right now?
; Nopes
How long ’till your birthday?
; More than half a year. Shoot. Not that I want to grow older. I just want the presents HAHAHAHAHA
When were you the saddest in your whole life?
; Erm. I forget *tip-toes away*
What time is it?
; 6.13pm
Do you use Ebay to buy or sell?
; Haven’t tried but would love to! :D
Who makes you mad?
; Selfish people
Have you ever heard a song written about you?

; OMG that would be the sweetest thing! Yes, my ‘would’ answers your question
Something you want to happen in 2009?

; PASS SPM WITH FLYING COLOURS!!! DRIVING LICENCE!!! WATCH HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE!!!

HONESTY SECTION
Honestly, what colour is your underwear?
; Wait let me check – WHITE! HAHAHAHAHAHA
Honestly, what’s on your mind?
; You
Honestly, what are you doing right now?
; Digging my nose
Honestly, have you done something bad today?
; HAHA Yes I did!
Honestly, who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
; Michelle! (:
Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now?
; Not really
Honestly, what makes you mad most of the time?
; Failing to fulfill my goals
Honestly, do you bite your nails?
; NEVER
Honestly, have you had an eating disorder?
; Yes. I eat too much NO I DON’T
Honestly, do you want to see someone this very moment?
; Kind of
Honestly, are you keeping a big secret now?
; Haha not really
Honestly, do you have a friend you don’t actually like?
; I don’t call someone I don’t like ‘my friend’
Honestly, are you in denial?
; Haha no
Honestly, do you get up in the middle of the night and eat?
; I don’t even get up in the middle of the night when my bladder is about to burst, much less eat
Honestly, do you like anyone?
; YOU ALREADY ASKED THIS
Honestly, does anyone like you?
; Oh I wish/hope/want/desire! ;) Gosh, I am such a slut


ANGER SECTION
What do you do when you’re mad?
; Slam the door and bury my head in my pillows
What’s the worst thing you’ve done when you were mad?
; Say things I don’t mean. But to come to think of it, I don’t really lash out. It’s just not who I am
Ever made anyone cry when you were mad?
; Erm. Yes
Do you swear when you’re mad?
; Haha. Sometimes


CRYING SECTION
When was the last time you actually cried?
; Just now when I saw a Michael Jackson tribute on TV *sobs*
Ever cried yourself to sleep?
; When I was very very very young. I kind of went to one corner and cried and then I just fell asleep. And get this - no one even noticed. -_-
Do certain songs make you cry?
; Not really cry, but all choked up yes. (: Like Faber Drive – Second Chance for instance
What usually makes you cry?
; When people refuse to trust me


HAPPY SECTION
Are you usually a happy person?
; Of course! It’s never a day when I don’t laugh! Except of course if that particular day I am not with Cherrie, then it's possible
What makes you the happiest?
; MONEY SHOPPING A1s CLOTHES BAGS SHOES GADGETS GREENTEA FRAP WITH CHOCOCHIP PADINI CONCEPT STORE VINCCI 70%-OFF 50%-OFF
Do you believe in yourself?
; Yups. Very much (:
When people say they think you are good looking/pretty, do you get happy?
; OBVIOUSLY. I DIE ALL THE TIME for people to say I look pretty HAHAHAHAHAHA


Ciao!

No comments: