Sunday, July 5, 2009

Since I'm such a slut and all that...

Today's post is gonna be all about me me me and ME. :D :D :D

As if all other posts aren't but whatever.

TODAY we're gonna talk about...... something EVERYBODY likes, girls AND boys alike, as much as they like to deny it... and that is.....
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now a stream of pictures of clothes that I bought over the weekend! :D Is everyone as excited as I am?????? YES YOU ARE!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D



Ahem. Please do not avert your attention to something else that may be squatting around. This is from VJ and it looks so cute paired with my white shorts right. :D But then again, ANYTHING looks good when I wear it paired with my cute white shorts! :D :D :D

My rating: 8/10



This is somewhat like an overall that I found in Padini! SO CUTE RIGHT. And it was a TOTAL BARGAIN! RM26 ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because it was in the 70% off rack! I am so lucky!!! :D :D :D



Looks so cute when paired with my Converse right? (: Love it!

My rating: 8/10



Mum complains that I have too much flab hanging out so I'd better wear something inside it. I got VERY offended (more about this flab issue later) but when I paired it with this striped red blouse I was like, Oh, not bad! :D

My rating: 8/10



The red striped blouse alone with my CUTE WHITE SHORTS! :D

My rating: 8/10



I looooove this little grey skirt that I found in Padini! It is soooo prettty and I've been wanting a skirt for sooo long already! :D :D :D


My rating: 7/10



This is a short sea-greenish blue dress that I found in Nichii! :D Nichii holds quite alot of clothes for adults usually but if you look carefully, you will chance upon some awesome finds! Like the one you're about to see at the bottom! :D

My rating: 5/10



This is another dress in Nichii. I've been buying alot of dresses lately because I want to wear dresses lately. Period. Very hiao right. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA




This dress is not the best one but it looks quite fine la. So I just got it to wear for casual outings. :D :D :D

My rating: 5/10

Now for the.......
.
.
.
.
.
.



AFOREMENTIONED AWESOME FIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS DRESS SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




And because I love it so much there will be three pictures of it posted!!! It's actually zipped all the way from the bottom and when you take it off, it just comes off like a jacket! :D :D :D No need to ma fan struggle out of it like you usually do with your other dresses or beg your sister who is playing PS3 to help you unzip it from the back cos most dresses' zips are at the back. NOT THIS ONE!!!




My rating: 10000000000/10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This is also other cute tier dress that I found in Nicole! It's very light and breezy and it totally makes me look like an Easy, Breezy, Beautiful Cover Girl! :D

No I am just kidding. But still it's not bad. (:

My rating: 5/10



This is also from Nicole. The prints are so cute right! :D :D :D I don't really like the sleeve though but it's okay. :D



Not bad right.

My rating: 5/10



Oh, this is from Tom Girls! I like it very much! And yes, I am talking about the pink one NOT the green one. Please do not pay attention to the person in green because I already said at the beginning of the post that this whole post is going to be about me right. GO CHECK IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE.

My rating: 5/10

And the shopping trip ends here! :D

Now for serious talk. *clears throat*



That is me. 174cm. 70kg. In spaghetti stripe top. I have flab hanging out of me.

SO WHAT?

I cannot understand people who make a big deal out of me wearing clothes which reveal even abit of my shoulders or whatever, just because I am HUGE. I am not ashamed of my height, nor am I of my weight. Eventhough I would like to lose a little bit more weight, that does not mean I am about to cry over my extra few kilogrammes and flab that hang out of my body like spare tyre (which I don't have okay. I mean, not to the extent of looking like a spare tyre la).

Just because I may not be like the average size 6 girl, but at least I think I look nice. And I am not going to stop wearing those clothes just because people think I look like a giant in them. I like to SEE myself in that particular, spaghetti stripe top. So what you gonna do about it?

Some people ask me, Wow, you DARE to wear those clothes? and I would really like to shout back at them YES I DO and do you know that eventhough you tried putting those words into a more subtle sentence, it is still freaking offensive to mean to call someone fat? Just because you didn't mention the word FAT, doesn't mean I can't tell by the way you put that sentence you know, and EVEN if you were trying to be subtle, DOES NOT make you a better/nicer person.

I mean, what's the big deal? WHO said clothes like that are only meant for skinny people, why, they have those types of clothes in MY size don't they? Heck, I am even wearing them okay. So how can you say that they are only meant to be worn by skinny people?

Even if you think I don't look nice, it is still plain rude to ASK me why I wear it you know. I don't need your judgement to know what I should and should not wear, as long as I like seeing myself in it, then it's fine, no?

You can calculate my BMI, I am on the ideal weight side. And I would still love to lose some weight, but it is still NOT NICE that when you see ME in a sleeveless top you go, WAH. Which I am sure you did when you first saw that picture above. Honestly speaking, I don't look UGLY in that picture right? Like a giant maybe, but not ugly.

So why make a big deal out of it? These people (me included) are PROUD of their bodies and they are not afraid to flaunt it. I mean, not afraid to try to look nice. Not everyone is as lucky as you are to have a slim body and the opportunity to buy clothes in size S or M and NEVER have clothes that are too small for your fitting.

I always have to look for size L or XL to fit my body and some pants don't even fit me in the XL. (that is why I always wear the same pants over and over because that's the only pair I got HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) But I make the effort to look nice what. I strive to find clothes which look nice on me, so don't I deserve some credit for that? Instead of pin-pointing how gigantic I look in those little tees? And I DON'T look obscene do I?

Don't make fun of fat people. We DON'T want to be fat. Plus, whoever said only SKINNY people could be pretty? They could be PRETTIER but that does not make fat people ugly. Plus, think of all the people who are fat that look nice. I am sure it is damn easy to think of some. (me, for instance HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH) And then think of skinny people who look ugly. EVEN EASIER RIGHT. So what's your point now, hmm?

Do you want me to be all depressed and upset that I look fat and always try to hide myself in yards and yards of fabric because I am so ashamed of my figure? No right? So embrace the fact that I embrace my body. And be proud of me for being proud of myself, and then remember to congratulate me also when I manage to lose weight and get to my ideal figure.



FAT PEOPLE = AS GORGEOUS AS YOU SKINNY PEOPLE. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder so shut your piehole. Stop making fun of us.



THE. END.

Oh, and yes. I lied about having bought all those clothes above. Fact is, I bought NONE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA No, I am actually very sad actually, cos I really like them! ):

Ciao!

6 comments:

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

You horrible person, I just posted up pictures on my blog of the clothes I just bought. Now you and your popularity is gonna steal the limelight from me! D8

That zipper dress is gorgeous, if you check my FB camwhore pics lol I tried on a dress just like that only it's a low cut, more trench coat-y version, plus it's super short and super sexy for people with long legs like you.

Babe, I am telling you, forget the summer dresses and try something more grown up if you want to be hiao! XD like, party dresses. Everyone should have an LBD and I'm glad I found mine! GO FIND YOURS NAO.

And I agree with you about your weight. I keep telling my mom my weight is normal, cos it's not just fat, most of it is muscle, especially in my case since I go rock climbing a lot. I mean.... I don't look fat right? So who cares if I weigh 61kg?! As long as I don;t look it! D8 As long as my BMI indicates I'm of healthy weight!

*high-fives you*

Jo-Yee said...

HIGH FIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

and i also already have my LBD! but it seldom wear it cos i'm never invited to parties. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

wow wow wow ... somebody is getting ready to dress up for Anniversary Gala Dinner! Phwitt!!!

It's strange...many people from other parts of the world would think we are XS in size...those who are XXXXXS should explore the world before calling others names.

'Be Happy to Be Original' (At least you don't die a copy! hahaha)

Jo-Yee said...

hahahahahahahahaha! thanks! :D :D :D those people should just keep their mean opinions to themselves la. hahaha

the Gala. ): I don't think I can go! I asked my Mum if I could go for Cell Group yesterday and she shouted at me! ): ): ):

samantha said...

i can't believe you called yourself a slut on the title epic lol.

Jo-Yee said...

haha
;D