Monday, July 13, 2009

I promised!

Now, I promised to post the link of Robert Pattinson's kiss scene with a man from his movie Little Ashes. But I changed my mind...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Because I'm going to instead post the CLIPS here! :D (I don't know why I am acting like everyone is as excited as I am to watch this. In fact, the opposite true)

This is the tralier to the movie. The movie is quite fascinating if you ask me because it's apparently based on a true story! :D :D :D


LITTLE ASHES



I googled this movie and I found that it is Rated-R which translates to "A film with this rating requires a viewer under the age of 17 to have a parent or other adult guardian accompanying the viewer. May contain very strong language or strong sexual emphasis, strong explicit nudity, strong violence and gore, or strong drug content."

Which is totally fine because I am 17 years and four months old! So my baby readers (lucky Jeff cos he just turned 17 a few days ago! But it's not like he would view this clip OBVIOUSLY), please do not view the following clip until you're 17 okay?

Heck as if you all are going to listen.

So, BEHOLD!




I find this clip very fascinating okay. And it's not actually a sex scene. I mean, it's a very slight and faint love scene (BIG difference with sex scene), it's more to kissing than actual sex (it's Rated-R la). So ENJOY! :D :D :D


Ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yucks! scandalous

Jo-Yee said...

haha :P