Sunday, December 7, 2008

Exciting stuff! :D

Oh my God the funniest thing just happened! :D :D :D
m
You know when I went for the MAAs 2008 at Genting? We went there by bus and I met someone whose seat was beside mine? His name is Eugene. He's a really nice guy and all that. So at the end of the show we and a bunch of other people we met at the award show kind of exchanged numbers. :)
h
So sometimes I sms Eugene. But nowadays I seldom do, cos he seldom texts me also. Eugene is from Klang, he used to study in Kwang Hua and he lives in Berkeley. So I always thought that maybe I could meet him in Klang and still keep in touch and all that. But I never met him in Klang. Haha.
h
But when I was totally off-guard, today, I mean, when I was with my cousins eating Claypot Chicken Rice at Berkeley, Eugene suddenly texted me. I was surprised at first, that I got a text from him, cos it's been such a long time since we've talked, you know. Then he asked me where I was at that time. So I just said that I was eating. And then he told me that HE was at the Berkeley Claypot Chicken Rice store too! Hahahahaha. :D
h
So I looked around to find him and then we exchanged nods and all that, I was surprised he still remembers how I look like. Haha. I didn't want to look too obvious that I bumped into a friend, particularly of the male variety, in front of my cousins, so we just communicated through sms. Haha. I think he was also trying to be subtle, cos his dad was sitting there, you see. Haha.
f
Everything just happened so quickly and suddenly I just kept laughing, though of course I was tryng to hide it.
h
It was such an exciting day for me, cos you see, Eugene is one of the very few guy friends I have, so meeting him and still keeping in touch with him is really something I treasure. And it's all so funny! :D :D :D
h
So I really don't see why nobody I related this event to thought it was funny as well.
g
Cos I really think it's funny! XD XD XD
f
Hahahahahahaha. And Cherrie laughed at this incident for the wrong reason. She says that the fact that I went to eat Claypot Chicken Rice is funny. I seriously do not understand her.
f
Okay, so today I went shopping. Yays! And I bought two pants! Double yays! I seriously don't know what else I am going to buy with the money my Dad gave me. I know, I should save and all that, but I want to shop! :D :D :D
f
I think I'm gonna buy shoes. I've been eyeing this pair of Converse All-Star chucks for a very long time but I haven't got to buying it, even till NOW. So I think I'm gonna get it. :) But Converse shoes are so pricey! :( The design and all that is gorgeous, I know, but I seriously doubt whether the shoes are worth their price or not, quality wise.
f
But I honestly don't think there is any shoe in this world that will be worth its above RM50 price. Unless they are made out of real diamond or gold or whatever expensive material. Or if it's for charity or whatever.
f
But I really really wanna get the Converse chucks! And also the Giordano grey double-sided bag! And the Balen stripe sweater/sommat!!! NOW I realise that there are so many things that I want to buy. Haha. :D
f
But everything's so expensive nowadays. All the nice stuff are expensive. :( WHY???????
f
Well, so, I'll stop right here. Cos I wanna go play Harvest Moon! YES. My passion for Harvest Moon has been revived and I am loving every second of it! :D :D :D
f
And also, yays! I'm going shopping tomorrow with Krystal che and Jamie and everyone! Yays! We're gonna go eat at Shogun too!! :D :D :D It's really fun, you know, to hang out with them, as a big family, cos they are such nice and funny people. Spending time with them always makes me think of my other cousins and relatives. On why we don't spend that much time together. Cos I really miss the little get-togethers we used to always have before Grandma and Grandpa passed away. :(
f
Oh well, I got to go resume playing Harvest Moon to milk my cow and pick mushrooms! :D :D :D It's fall! :D
d
Ciao! :D
d
Photobucket

4 comments:

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

I did say we should go out. 8D Just no idea when we should.

And hey, c'mon how can you say that about the shoes? If people can spend RM3000 on a purse I believe it's definitely worth it to spend more than RM50 on a pair of shoes, let alone Chuck Taylor's. Especially when people are paying RM49 on Vincci sandals. That's bollocks (lol wtf Brit slang). The All-Stars are good quality shit weh, and you shouldn't lie around and wait any longer. Spend less on clothes and reward yourself, don't waste time, cos' the prices of Chucks change time after time. (Eric's first pair was about RM75, my first pair was about RM89 and my second pair was RM99.

Oh someone's getting excited about a boy. 8D You HAVE to go to college! If you're planning to do Mass Comm, do what Eric's doing and follow me. You'll find so many boys that I think will suit your liking! ;)

Jo-Yee said...

Yea.. I went shopping today.. Wanted to buy shoes, but I hesitated cos of the price. Again. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh. I have some serious thinking and consideration to do.

Harharharharhar. About the boy. It's easy to find boys that I like. But it's not quite that easy to find one that likes u back. Harharharhar. Not that I've experienced it before. Having been deprived of boys since I was like, 12. Hahahahahaha.

How bout u huh Aud? No boys for you yet? ;P

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

Hahaha, there have been offers, none suitable as of yet. Difficult la, since I'm heading off to Adelaide soon.

Jo-Yee said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Tell Jo-Yee bout them boys! :P