Sunday, December 21, 2008

Updatesss! :D

Tomorrow I am going to meet the Japanese Guides! :D :D :D I am very excited! I made really cute souvenirs for them girls, I will post in online when it's done. Cos I've sort of done everything, and laminating is the final touch, so I can't show it here yet. :D
g
Anywaysss, today we went mamaking, me, Cheryl, Armie, April, Ashley and Eric. I had alot of fun, cos these people are really funny people. It's really fun talking to them. :) It's just sad that Audrey had fever, or it would have been even better. I hope she gets well. Anyway, I think I did something wrong during the mamak, you know. You see, Eric at first, didn't want to let Ash tag along when we went to mamak, so I just asked her to come along because it is just plain mean to leave her all alone at home. And then, Eric sort of got solemn, and didn't talk much probably cos I brought little Ashley along. He confessed that with Ashley around he couldn't talk about things that he wanted to talk with us about, later on and I felt really bad.
g
Cos I really want to talk to Eric, he is very fun to talk to. But my bringing Ashley sort of pissed him and spoiled our chances of chatting, soooo..... But it's mean to leave Ashley alone at home! Audrey and her friends were all already asleep! I really don't know if I had done the right thing for bringing Ashley, or whatever. It's hard you know, deciding. But my intention was right! Sorry Eric. :(
g
Also, I found out Sook Kwan che injured her spine. :( Hope she gets well soon. The spine is very vital, so I hope she seeks proper medical care, so that it doesn't become worse.
g
Also, I hope Abel takes care of himself in Kuantan. I hope he drives carefully, or his friends drive carefully. It's near Christmas, so, better not have any accidents of whatever. :) Or anytime for that matter, there should not be any accidents.
g
I am very excited to go eat lunch after my prayers tomorrow! :D It's sort of a must-go for me, you know, a little family reunion, since God knows how long it has been since the last one. And, this reunion is only between the family people that I'm really close with. So it's actually good that I don't have to meet some people that I don't actually like meeting.
g
Anyway, I gotta go now. I have to get up early tomorrow. As if I EVER sleep early for an early start but whatever.
g
So, ciao! :D
g
Photobucket

2 comments:

Amanda said...

it posts like this that makes me feel like im not realy in the family.. it really sucks to be living so far away.. i miss everything.. everyone's bday.. the family reunions.. haih..

Jo-Yee said...

that's why you should come back more often!!!! we miss you toooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(