Thursday, December 18, 2008

Yays! :D :D :D

Yay! I just came back from jogging and I feel very proud of myself! :D :D :D
d
Anyways. It was a very scary day today for me. I mean, when we went jogging, me, Gin and my sister, there were these two guys who were hitting on us! Haha.
d
I mean, me, my sister and Gin were walking in one line, strutting as we made our way into the stadium, and then this guy just went, "Wow. Charlie's Angels." And we thought they were just being friendly so we didn't really freak out.
d
But after that while we were walking/jogging (Gin and my sis jogging, me walking; as usual, hahahahaha), these two guys were still jogging behind us! And then when my sister ran ahead of us, the two guys kind of went, "Oh, one Angel's gone!"
d
And then when we were jogging, when they were behind us, they purposely ran until they were in line with us, and when we were behind them, they purposely slowed down! It was very scary! I don't care whatever my sis and Gin said about me being paranoid, and the guys were just trying to be friendly, they were STILL scary to ME! :(
d
Okay. Today we also went to celebrate Ash's birthday! :D We ordered about 12 slices of cakes I think, and then the Secret Recipe people kind of arranged them onto a cake plate and the whole thing looked like a cake with 12 different parts! It was awesome! I will post the picture of it later. :D
d
Also, today Yang Lung came. I missed that guy. :) Been a long time since we've seen each other. :) It's so cool that it's almost two years that he's been together with Yeng. I wish the relationship goes the way they want and they'll stay happy forever or whatever. :)
d
And OHHHHHH!! I forget to announce! I LOVE STAR WORLD ON ASTRO! :D :D :D You know, have I mentioned before about my favourite show EVER??? It's called Brothers & Sisters! I thought it wasn't aired in Malaysia because it has a prominent gay storyline in it but today I saw it on Star World! :D :D :D I am so happy! Now I don't have to go to Youtube to hunt for the latest segments of the episodes the fans posted online! :D
d
And I think it's still season 1 in Star World, because the people who are supposed to be married are still friends and the people who are supposed to be divorced are still married. :D Haha. And the people who are supposed to be broken up are not even together yet in the show! Hahaha.
d
Never mind. I am still happy! Now I get to watch every single episode! :D :D :D I hope they continue going on to season 3 though, which is where in the US, they have gone. Please please please please do......
d
Yay! I am so happy! :D
d
Oh and also! I just broke my personal record! I didn't go online last night, cos I slept from 10.30pm till this morning! I have NEVER slept that early before! 10.30pm - 5.00am is supposed to be my most fertile time but I missed it yesterday. Hahaha. How funny. :D :D :D But I was feeling unwell. What with the sore throat and numb limbs and all...
d
So, I gotta go! I need to go tell every single person I know about Brothers & Sisters being aired on Star World! :D :D :D
d
Ciao!
d
Photobucket

2 comments:

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

You JUST fell in love with Star World? 8D

Jo-Yee said...

Hahahaha. I just NOTICED I've fallen in love with Star World. Hah.

ALl the good stuff they have, Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader, Friends, America's Got Talent, Moment Of Truth, BROTHERS & SISTERS!!! :D :D :D