Monday, December 29, 2008

Pictures Are Worth A Thousand Words! :D :D :D

Precisely. That is why this time, I will let the pictures do the talking. Besides, I don't have much to say but random updates of my life. :)
e
So, enjoy! :D :D :D

Tau Foo Fah with ice-cream! :D I recently had this at Esquire Kitchen, and though the idea of this mixture may sound totally disgusting, all I can say is that it's actually AWESOME! The ice-cream SOOOO compliments the taste of the Tau Foo Fah! :D :D :D
f
My absolute favourite drink of ALL time. :) Iced cham. :)
k
Mummy and Ahyeef. For those who are unfamiliar with the term Ahyeef, well, it is just a family thing I have with my Aunt. :D :D :D
k
I totally loooove this glasses I saw at A-Look! Awesome!
l
l
This picture is soooo cute! :D :D :D
g
The angel is smiling! :D :D :D :D :D
k
I handled these shades with TOTAL EXTREME CARE because of its RM600++ price tag.
k
Soooooo cute! :D :D :D Poor thing too, he fell from his swing today. :( :( :( Knocked his head. Can't wait to go see him..... T_T
j
The lovely lovely lounge area at Ikea. :)
n
Okay. One sentence: April is a slut. :P
f
Yuuka-chan, one of them Japanese girls we met. :) :) :) So pretty in her youkata. :) :) :)
d
Kak Tai Tee, looking very very cute, and I, eating Japanese biscuits! :D :D :D
h
k
Lame attempt to look Lian. :D
g
f
j
b
k
j
Ashley's awesome 12-part birthday cake! :D
u
The awesome Puan Ding! :D :D :D
f
The cakes we bought for Puan Ding. :)
k
k
I COOKED THIS, ABELLLLL! :P :P :P
h
CNY outfit! :D :D :D
k
h
h Last picture: My Mum's poor car. :( Stupid person who hit the car and then ran away. Eeeeeeeesh. D: D: D:
g
That ought to be enough pictures for one night. :)
f
Ciao people! :D :D :D
e
Photobucket

No comments: