Monday, December 15, 2008

Keeping fit! :D

I went jogging today. :D :D :D I feel so proud of myself! :D Because the last time I resolved that I would go jogging every weekday for 20 minutes, it only lasted for two days. :D So today I went to the Klang stadium and jogged for 6 rounds and I felt I have lost ten pounds! :D :D :D

Okay. That was stupid. :P

So...

I just found out that one of my friends's mother passed away. She was only 49 years old. :( I feel so sad. I may not be close to Fei Jian, but there were days where we laughed and talked, and so, when I first heard the news about her mother's departure, I could almost feel her sadness. :(

Reality hit me, later when I digested the news. Life is so unfair. Why do people have to die? I know it's for the population shit whatever, but couldn't she live for just a little while longer? To keep her children company for a few more years?

Life is as unpredictable as it is. I know this will sound cliche but really, acknowledge the people around you whom you love. Make them feel loved, or at the least, remembered. You wouldn't know when the time someone you care about would die. And you certainly wouldn't know when you, yourself, will leave this world.

This is all so spooky. And sad.

Let us all take a few seconds to pay respect to Mrs Ting.

Okay. May Fei Jian be okay. :)

Okay. moving on.

I just want to say....... He called. :) :) :) Got to hear his voice. Addiction and/or desperation refurbished. :P

Another thing. I have a sore throat right now. It hurts so bad to talk. Even if my voice is super sexy. :P I think it's cos of the ice-cream I ate last night. And the cup of jelly. And the glass of iced water. And the coke form McD.

God. No wonder I have a sore throat.

Anyways. I'm off now. I actually had alot to say when I first started just now. But in between I had a phone call, chatted with people, and I abandoned this post until now.

And I lost the muse to write. :P

So, ciao!

No wait, I just remembered! TWO guys said that I was pretty and cute today, based on my display picture la. :D :D :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Stupid, I know. But I am so flattered! :P

Photobucket

No comments: