Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Tag! :D (Red & Green! Am in the Christmas mood! :D)

10 things about the person who tagged you! :D *SITI NUR RAIDAHHHH:
  • I miss her so much!
  • Smart!
  • Damn funny and I miss her jokes!
  • Crazy. XD
  • My friend since primary school. :D
  • Has one of the most gorgeous pair of eyes I have ever seen.
  • Witty. :D
  • Friendly. :D :D :D
  • NEEDS to go mamaking with us ASAP.
  • Cute gilerrr! :P :P :P
10 things about me, the tag victim! :D *JO-2:
  • Procrastinates on a daily basis.(I am trying to fight it, okay?)
  • Tall and big. (Trying to look as less menacing as possible)
  • Super vain!
  • Camwhores!
  • All for charity!
  • Hates cigs, drugs, and gambling.
  • SHOPPPPPPING.
  • CASH. $$$$$
  • Has a weird fetish for shoes, bottles and high-tech gadgets. XD
  • Am SINGLE y'all boys! XD XD XD
Tag people! :
  1. Miss-Hanz!
  2. ItoMaki!
  3. Triciaaaaa!
  4. Ashley! :D :D :D
  5. Abelllll!
  6. ALIENNNNN! :D :D :D
Photobucket

No comments: