Friday, December 12, 2008

Updates! :P

Today I went to the Sultan's palace. Didn't have that much fun. So, not gonna elaborate on it. :D I know I ate lots of food until I got stuffed! :D

Okay, so, today's post is just gonna be a random one, because I haven't been feeling very EMO lately, not that it's a bad thing. I hate being EMO or being dubbed an EMO, cos I'm NOT emotional. I am a very happy-go-lucky girl! At least I try to appear to be.

SO, let's talk about, my new friend Abel. He's nice, funny, very different from any other guys I've met. Cos he's really mean for one, he calls people 'Loser', 'Asshole', 'Sucker' and all sorts but he's lucky I don't mind, cos well, I know he said it only to be mean, and he actually didn't mean what he said. :D Anyways, I also found out that he is by far the flirtiest person I have ever met. Haha. He says very sweet things, which I don't think he even means, like, "You're pretty," or "I'll try not to miss you," which I actually don't like. Not that I don't like compliments and/or people flattering me, it's just, if you wanna say something, mean it la. Don't just say it for the sake of well, saying.

And one funny thing, we actually met over the cuteness of his name, Abel, and the conversation sort of progressed to a debate on how to pronounce his name, Abel. Funny cos I asked him how the 'A' in Abel was pronounced, and he told me it was pronounced like the letter 'A'. And then I got very excited because Abel was such a cute name! Is, is such a cute name. :D So when he called, and when I finally could hear the actual pronunciation of the name Abel, I stupidly sort of embarrassed myself. :D Hahaha.

Because instead of pronouncing Abel, as the word 'able', which is the correct pronunciation, I went and pronounced it Ay-Bell. Hahahaha. I guess Abel got really humiliated cos he went, "Screw you, it's 'able'!" into the phone. I didn't mind because I was totally humiliated and embarrassed too. Hahaha. Sorry, 'able'. :P

Okay moving on, I think Tommy thinks that I am angry at him, over the Shogun thing. You know, him, robbing me of my sister and all that shit? I guess my sister must have told him about it, how angry I was or something. Haha. Cos he sort of distant himself from me, and very carefully chose his words when talking to me and all that, and it was all so weird! I mean, he usually just hits me and says bad things to me and bullies me and all that and suddenly he's this sweet angel? Haha. Well, at least he feels like he's done something wrong. And I'm really glad that at least one of them, Tommy and my sister, feels guilty about this whole thing. For which I can only say: "Vengeance is sweet, so is Victory!" :P

Also, I found out today that Angeline my senior, thinks less of the secretary post. Well, her actual words were, "S/U, anyone can do it." And the sad part, I am secretary of the GG Society. So it means that I'm kind of useless to the society and that's why I got the post? Even sadder, I found out my ex-senior, Sue Li, also thinks that way! She also thinks that the secretary's post is for useless people! I feel so degraded! Not that I'm mad or anything, I'm just upset and I really feel useless all of a sudden, for some reason. Haha.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter, you know, all this? I don't listen to people's judgement to figure out what type of person I really am, I feel that my own judgement will be the most accurate. Because, if there is one person who really knows me well, that's gotta be me. :D I know I am not useless, I just appear to be, if they want me to do some job, I'm definitely up to it! Bring it on, sister! :D

And I really have thought about it.

Best friends? I don't think they exist. At least in my world they don't. I don't believe how someone would sacrifice everything for you, or always be there for you, or always tries to make you happy. As much as we like to think that there is someone out there like that, we cannot deny the fact that this is just a fairytale. And fairytales, as we all know, are just fantasy stories.

Or maybe I just haven't found my special someone. :D But if there is someone who qualifies for the criterias I mentioned above, she is my Mum. :) So right now, I guess I'll just settle for having my Mum as my best friend. :) Not that it's a bad thing cos for one, I know I'm gonna have her forever. She'll forever be my Mum. Nothing can change that. :)

Cheeeeeesy, oh my God. Hahaha. I'm just trying to clear this up. I don't have a best friend. At least, I haven't found mine. I love my friends very much, but there just isn't one I would call my best friend. :)

A best friend is significant. And special. And that is why I need a preferably long time to figure out who mine is. And, at sixteen years of age, I don't think I'm ripe enough to have found mine. :) So I'll wait.

I'm not trying to make my friends upset, or anything, I just don't want anyone to fall under the false belief that this certain someone is my best friend or whatever. For example, like when someone says, "Isn't *someone's name* your best friend? You can always go talk to her." I feel mean to deny it, but I feel fake to not deny it. :D

So, I'm just posting this to clarify everything so that there will be no misunderstandings happening in future. :)

Ciao!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

Hey best friends do exist kay? My college friends are my best friends! And they went to so much trouble just to put together each other's birthdays surprises. Especially the most recent one, Eric's birthday. ^^

You'll find them, I didn't until I went to college, you still have time!

Jo-Yee said...

:D :D :D

Good to know! Thx!

Oh my God what did they do for Eric's birthday??????????