Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Weird Dream

You know a few days ago I had this very very weird dream? Haha.
h
In my dream, I was invited to my Physics teacher's wedding. My Physics teacher is Miss Tan and she is a very awesome lady! So, in my dream, I was very excited to go to her wedding and to meet her husband. She's such an awesome lady that it's only natural that I feel excited to meet the man who would qualify to make an honest woman out of her. Hahahaha.
f
So in my dream, her wedding was held in my school. Weird right? Only, the place in my dream was not my school, as in the real one, SMK (P) Bukit Kuda, Klang, but it was this other place (in my dream, that place was my school), which weirdly, I have also dreamt about before! It was so weird! And in my dream, I knew that the place was my school only in my dreams! Haha. During my dream, I knew that in real life my school was Beekay, and in my dreams, that place was my school. Haha.
f
Funny how the human mind works.
f
Okay, continuing, so I was lining up, waiting for them to register us and all that, and when I finally got to the entrance, the wedding reception was at the door of a hall. A school hall very much like my old school's hall. Haha. And even the chairs that were lined and arranged inside the hall were plastic, and they were arranged the same way as during a convention or a seminar or whatever. Stuff that were usually held in a school hall. Haha.
f
And first we were entertained with some performances, the first one was from these girls from my school who usually perform during events, and their dance was so dejavu! Haha. And then Miss Tan came up to me and I congratulated her and all that. But still, the groom was no where to be seen.
f
So after that I went out of the hall, and I saw some people crowding around something at the other side of the corridor (yes, if you notice, there are corridors outside school halls, hahahaha.). One of my friends came up to me and told me that Michael Jackson was there and everybody was waiting for his autograph!
f
I know. Super weird.
d
Hahaha. My friend (sadly, this friend, I forgot what she looks like, but in my dream, I don't think I even know her in real life. Haha) knew that I was a big fan of Michael Jackson and so she asked me to go get his autograph. I was doubtful at first. Because even in my dream, I didn't think it was possible for Michael Jackson to attend someone's wedding, not to mention a school teacher's one, in the school where she worked. Haha.
f
But I went to him anyway and I found out that he was indeed just some crossdresser who was supposed to be doing some performance. I snorted at him, and then at my friend and then I suddenly woke up.
f
Hahahahahaha. And in the end I still did not get to see the groom. Haha. Weird dream right??? So, so weird. So dejavu! Cos it's like I've been to that place before, in my other dream! Haha. I actually thought of texting Miss Tan to see if she really got married that day but I didn't cos I thought that it would sound too embarrassing. Haha.
b
Who asks their teacher whether or not she just got married??? Hahaha.
b
But talking about Miss Tan, I really miss her. She is such an awesome teacher. Even though she might not be very super in teaching Physics, but she's a very nice, out-going and sporting teacher. :) And her smile, she really has that million dollar smile that just brightens up your day when you see it.
f
Haha. Cliche, I know. But who said cliches weren't true? :D
f
I think she is one of the very minimal reasons I look forward to starting school in 23 days.
f
Noooooooooooo. I don't want school to start yet! I have not rest enough. I am not ready to face the SPM year!!
f
Oh God, someone please save me!

No comments: