Monday, December 8, 2008

Lalalalalalalalalala! :D :D :D

Okay so I went shopping today. Ended up not buying anything. :( Cos I spent the whole time trying to FIND where the shops were. For instance, my favourite ever shopping place is Padini Concept Store. So I roamed One Utama trying to find the place, but OneU was freaking HUGE. Went round in circles, feet ended up in blisters and no, I still could not find the place. And seeing the shoppers there holding Padini Concept Store paper bags was VERY aggravating. I wanted to strangle them and ask them where the freaking store was but I didn't.
d
So I guess I'll just post pics of us eating at Shogun. :D :D :D I had soooooo much fun! :D
m

Here is Cheryl. Very seductively (not! XD) trying to lick ice-cream off the spoon. :D

Mummy, me and Armie. :D

My very HOT Mummy. :)
g
My Mummy and Cheryl. :D Cheryl looks so cute in this shot! :D
g
The happy couple! :D
g
Baby Ryan taking his first ever bite of mash potato! :D Not to mention with a spoon! :D
m

No wait, I rummaged through my photo album and I found pics of the me trying on some very decent clothes! :D
m
I. LOVE. THIS. Period.
f
And guess why I didn't buy it? YESH. The price was even more decent. :D


And here is Jamie. Looking very exhausted, taking a break after the long walk we had of store-hunting. :D
g
I found this just at the entrance of Shogun and I loved it so much! :D
f
So there was my shopping trip with the Lee family at OneU. It was super fun, only that I didn't have enough time to shop, but no matter, we'll do it again sometime. :)
f
f
Oh and yes, a few days ago I also went to Times Square with my QGC friends, from both Klang and Catholic High School in Petaling Jaya! :D It was fun! :D
f
I'm the one at the back with her hands spread wide! :D From left, Cherrie, Mae Vin, Hong Jin and Jia Xin. :D This picture reminds me of that time, right after we snapped this pic, that I realised that I had accidentally deleted all the photos I had in my camera. And they were very important photos too, I need them for my report for the BAKP camp. :(
f
And also, it reminded me on how someone accidentally dropped my cup of Slurpee, but not only that she did not apologise, she didn't plan on telling me that she dropped the cup at all, and she tried to make me drink from the cup that had dropped on the floor. Seriously, I wanted to ask her, what is wrong with you?
f
f
Okay moving on. Also, highlight of the day. I got a new pet monkey!! :D :D :D Yays!! I am so excited! I also named him a very canggih name and that is, Maxxim Radelon Honour I! :D In short you can call him Max the first, or just Max! :D And here is his pic! :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
fTa-daaaaa! :D :D :D I looooove him! I dunno why, the first time I saw him, I just totally felt the connection! Haha.
f
f
Haha. So I guess that wraps up my blog post for now. Just one last pic for all of you to scream over in cuteness! :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
k
Absolutely adorable Baby Ryan!
j
Ciao!
.
Photobucket

No comments: