Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Pathetic.

Okay. I have just sinned. You know how I resolved to exercise every weekday?
f
Yup. That's it. The last time it lasted for two days. This time, only one.
e
I am so pathetic.
f
And worse, my Daddy's home, and I ate fried kuay teow in the middle of the night. Yes. You see where I'm getting at? But it's not my fault! It's kind of like this tradition whenever my Dad comes back from Ipoh, we go for supper! Because my Dad is a nocturne. Which is where many people think I seem to have inherited this nocturnal gene from. :P
e
Hehe. So. I guess I will need to play 2 hours of badminton to make up for it tomorrow and pray that I would go, instead of slacking, like I did today.
f
Anyway.
f
I am so excited to go for lunch with Puan Ding tomorrow! :D :D :D
d
I can just feeeeel the surprise she is going to get when we bring out the few cakes we bought! And we bought all her favourites! We digged out the type of cakes she likes when we chatted the other day. Hahahahaha. We pretentiously talked about Ash's birthday and the most suitable cake and then we asked Puan Ding which was her favourite.
f
And then she told us without finding out that we were actually planning on buying a cake for her! Hahaha. Well, I think she didn't notice. I think. I hope.
f
We're not celebrating her birthday of whatever, just, you know, we want to thank her and show our appreciation by taking her out for lunch! :D We actually wanted to buy a gift for her, but all of us were so broke we decided to get her the gift next year, after our Queen's Guide awards. :) It makes more sense that way. :D
d
Well, I got not much to say, only, Hanz why haven't you updated your blog???? It's been such a long time. I feel so dead! Hahaha. I miss you! :D :D :D
g
So, I guess that is all. Happy Christmas in advance everybody! May you get something from your wishlist! :D :D :D
e
Ciao!
f
Photobucket

No comments: