Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I Can't Hate You Anymore (Tagged! :D)

I. Put your iTunes/any other players on shuffle.
f
II. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
f
III. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
f
f
1. IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Gotta Go My Own Way - Vanessa Hudgens (What? I like this song, okay? XD XD XD) *Precisely! :D
f
2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Torn - Natalie Imbruglia *Okay.......O_o
f
3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Crush - Cute Is What We Aim For *Hahaha. How cute. :) :) :)
f
4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Kenangan Terindah - Samsons *So NOT. D: D: D:
f
5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
When You're Gone - Avril Lavigne *Hahahahahaha. XD XD XD
f
6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
The Rest Of My Life - Less Than Jake *Hmmm... I wonder what that means... :P
f
7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Swing Swing - The All-American Rejects! *Hahahaha. :D
f
8. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Seindah Biasa - Siti Nurhaliza *OH.
f
9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Shake It - Metro Station *HAHAHAHAHAHA. :D :D :D :D :D
f
10. WHAT IS 2+2?
My World - Avril Lavigne *Oooooh... I like that. :)
f
11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Gotta Be Somebody - Nickelback *Yups. Gotta. :D
f
12. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
How You Remind Me - Nickelback *Awwww. How sweeet. :) :) :)
f
13. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
The Best Damn Thing - Avril Lavigne *HAHAHAHAHAHA! XD XD XD I am so flattered! :D
f
14. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Why Can't I? - Liz Phair
f
15. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Ngoi Bat Gau (Not loved enough) - Lam Fung *OH. So true. Hahahahahaha. :D :D :D
f
16. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Hey There Delilah - Plain White Tees *Random.
f
17. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Straitjacket Feeling - The All-American Rejects *Tee-hee. :D
f
18. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Ultimate - Lindsay Lohan *Whoa! Yups! :D :D :D :D :D
f
19. WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Bukan Cinta Biasa - Siti Nurhaliza *Hahahaha. I wonder what that means.... :D
f
20. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Almost Here - Brian McFadden & Delta Goodrem
f
21. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Misery Business - Paramore *Huh???? Does that mean no one likes me??? :'(
f
22. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
If Everyone Cared - Nickelback *Quite true. :) I want everyone to care about each other like we used to do before. :) :) :)
f
23. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Where Is The Love? - The Black Eyed Peas *Oh my God. SO TRUE.
f
24. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
I Can't Hate You Anymore - Nick Lachey
f
j
Photobucket

1 comment:

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

dear jo yee,

i need your help lah.
could you please email me all the cocurricular activities taht you the school has??
i mean the clubs, societies and sports. i got the school mag but i left it in Kota Bharu.
now i'm back in shah alam for school. i mean my school.
it is sella_elly@hotmail.com

or you can just sms me 0193040862.

tq shayang!!