Friday, January 2, 2009

Apology

I just want to apologise about the post where I said very hurtful words about my cousins. Also, that post, I wasn't writing about anyone in particular, I didn't mean to hurt anyone.

Because I love my cousins very, very much. I would want nothing than to hurt them. And I mean ALL of my cousins. That's why I feel very upset whenever they are arguing, or fighting or whatever.

Cos, we're a family. We love each other right?

I said that nobody cares about this relationship anymore, and then I thought about it. I shouldn't give up. If they don't want to respond to the plans of our outings, I should keep on talking and convincing them.

This is not forcing, I'm just not giving up.

This relationship is too precious to be taken so lightly. I was upset, but I want to work things out.

I want to because this is the year 2009.

Where it all begins again. :)

Ciao.

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

No comments: