Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Baby Ryan! :D

There is something I need to understand. I have been trying to figure this out for a very long time, but I can never seem to find the answer. Today, the same thing happened to me. Determined as I was, I tried to seek for the truth in all this, but I once again failed.

I am a pathetic human being.

Oh sorry, you all know this already.

What I'm saying is, I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY BABY RYAN DOESN'T LIKE ME. :'( I seriously do not understand. I love him very very much, because I love babies and kids, and Baby Ryan is the cutest thing in the whole wide world, so yes. I really really really love him! He is an Angel. :)

Everytime I see him; I hug him, smell him, kiss him, ruffle his hair (though short but still cute! :D), play with him, try to make him laugh, or at least smile, feed him food, sing to him, everything I can ever do to him, but he still DOESN'T like me!

This is very saddening. When I pick him up, he just looks at my face and furrows his brows and stares at me all irritated. :'( I DO NOT understand why. Am I really that ugly? Do I smell bad?

I don't think so. I do not think that I am ugly. And also, I smell very good. :P Because I love to shower. I like to turn my head all purposefully so that I can smell my Dove shampoo when my hair slaps my face. (no, it is not a very appealing sight so I try doing that silently and/or subtly :P) Okay la, I smell very good only after I shower okay? Takkan you expect me to smell like shampoo even after I have run ten rounds around the school field kan? :P

So the question is, why doesn't Baby Ryan like me???? :'(

Most kids like me, cos they know I love them. Eventhough I get very exhausted whenever I play with them, I still like it! :D
So, Baby Ryan, if you ever come across this blog, please think about my feelings and how much I actually love you, and try to make my presence feel appreciated okay? :D :D :D

I would also prefer it if you, you know, cut it out with the screaming and frowning whenever you look at me or see me. Cos, you may not know this, but tiny as you are, you intimidate me. :P :P :P

Anyways, that's all for now people!

Ciao! :D

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

No comments: