Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mummy's birthday! :D :D :D

Haha. Mum's birthday this year has got to be the most exciting one yet! :D All the sneaking around me and my sister, not to mention our COUSINS did. Hahaha. I so love my family! :D

Okay so, Mummy's birthday falls on the 20th of January. :) So...... this year me and my sister planned to surprise her by making her breakfast early in the morning before we left for school and work and so the day before (the 19th) we had to go grocery shopping!

Haha. Thankfully I had an excuse as to why me and my sister had to go out at night (my sister only reaches home after work at night) and so Mummy did not suspect anything. :P We told Mum I needed to go photostat some papers for Physics (this wasn't a lie, I did have papers to photocopy) and so she let us go without having thousands of questions to ask. Hehe.

So we bought sausages, baked beans, tuna, bread, orange juice, crabsticks, cheese and cooked her an amazing western breakfast! We woke up at freaking 5.30am to prepare everything, okay? Haha. We were just on time, actually, and then we woke her up. :P

So after wishing her Happy Birthday and giving her the GBK, (Great Big Kiss if you can't decipher it) I covered her eyes as I maneuvered her to the dining table, and my sister was there, making sure everything was placed to be the as presentable as possible. :P

Hehe... So and then when I let Mummy open her eyes................................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She burst out laughing. -_- Seriously, she burst out laughing.

She did not inhale in surprise or jump in joy or return us GBKs, no, she laughed. Like it was the funniest thing she had ever seen.

I seriously cannot comprehend what she was laughing about. But it's okay, later she made up for it by expressing how happy she was, how thankful she was to have children like me and my sister (hahahaha! :P) and then she sat down and had her breakfast, without having brushed her teeth, or opened her eyes completely. Hahaha.

And then right now, as I am typing this, we have another surprise going on! :P Krystal che, and her awesome awesome family, planned this dinner at this restaurant Mum really likes and then me and my sis are supposed to get my Mum to go there and then Krystal and family will surprise Mum by being there too!

Hahaha... :D :D :D And also, we called up Angeline and ordered jelly cake, as is Mum's favourite and told her under NO circumstances was she to mention anything about this secret transaction to Mum, and if Mum were to call her up to order the cake herself as she is PRONED to do, cos she doesn't want us to spend more money on her, we told Angeline to tell Mum that she wasn't making jelly cake on that particular day! Hahahahaha.

I swear, Angeline must be thinking how weird we people are. Haha. :D :D :D

So right now I am so excited I can barely contain myself, and also I am feeling super hungry and can't wait to go eat! :D I am waiting for a phone call by Krystal che, to make sure they arrive before us, and then Mum and I can leave the house. :D :D :D :D :D

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I am so excited! Seeing how awesome Mum's birthday this year turned out to be, I cannot help thinking how mine this year would turn out! :D :D If I were lucky enough anyway la. (hint, hint XD XD XD) Hehehehe.... :D

Sooooo ciao! :D

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

No comments: