Monday, January 12, 2009

Okay, okay, I will not come online during the weekdays. Sheeeesh.

This week alone I will have to forsake my precious sleeping time to attend FOUR extra school activities. Tuesday, which is tomorrow, I will have to stay back in school until about 4pm, and then my transport back home has not even been confirmed yet, seeing as how I can neither drive nor fly. And to walk back home is hell, so I'll probably have to settle for the public bus.

Okay, before you all go, "Ceh, this Jo-Yee. Must be some spoilt brat, can't even take public transport." let me just explain how actually cumbersome it is just to take a bus ride home. Firstly I will have to walk out of school compound, and then head to the bus station which is super far away, and then I will have to get into the bus. And mind you, buses do not drive into housing areas, so I will have to get down at Klang Parade, and walk all the way back home.

Yesh. And with my school bag and books and the stinking hot weather and that is if I'm lucky enough that it doesn't rain tomorrow.

So, repeat the whole thing for Thursday and Friday. Thankfully Mummy doesn't work on Saturday, so she can pick me up after my extra activity on Saturday.

I actually don't mind having to walk far and all that, the only thing I mind is that I will have to do all that alone. :( I am a very pathetic person, as I have mentioned so many times before. And I get very upset when I feel lonely. I wish I had a twin sister, you know. Cos that way, we can do everything together. :( :( :(

Also, I am very paranoid actually about having to walk out in the streets alone, totally vulnerable and weaponless (unless you count my 5kg books as weapons; which is a good idea actually) because you know, there are alot of bad people out there nowadays. What if I get kidnapped or robbed or whatever?

I will cry and die. And become super upset, primarily because I haven't sat through my SPM, haven't been on a date with a guy and haven't earned my first salary.

So I don't want to die. Yet.

Or ever for that matter. I wish I can live forever. :P :P :P

Okay fine. To tell the truth, the point of this post is actually not to talk about anything, but because I want to showcase my new signature, which I think looks awesome and I can't wait to show it off to every single person who might come across this blog.

I wonder why I have never thought of doing this before, you know, instead of using some cursive writing to print your signature, actually take a picture of your own signature and then upload it and all that. It's so original.

Plus, what defines you more than your own writing? Love it. :)

Ciao.

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

No comments: