Thursday, January 8, 2009

Good thing, Bad thing?

Today in school we had our Titiwangsa meeting. I was appointed as the Captain of Red (my Sports House la). I don't know if that's a good idea. But I'll do my best anyway.

It pisses me off how some people seem surprised that I got elected as Captain. They claim that I am not usually the active one in Titiwangsa. Hello. How do they even know that, considering they are not even from Titiwangsa?

Last year, I was present at every single Sports Practice, except only a day or two, during which period I was diagnosed with Dengue fever. I was Treasurer (funny how money always seems to connect with me) for Titiwangsa and I did do my job properly. I collected the money, and counted them (it was not easy, okay? There were about a hundred students!) and passed them to the teacher with complete responsibility. My name might not have appeared in any sports announcements but that doesn't mean I didn't join any competitions representing my Sports House. I just lost to the other houses before I even got to the Finals.

I know it's embarrassing, but please don't say that I only got the votes because of my alleged popularity. I am not even popular for God's sake. Even if I am, maybe I'm popular with my leadership, (have you ever thought about that?) and not for social reasons.

You don't even know what I have done for my Sports House, so don't assume anything. Maybe you're just jealous, but you know what? TOO BAD.

MOVING ON.

I'm very easily distracted nowadays. No, I mean, by my own thoughts. This certain someone seems to always appear in my daydreams, and I mean always, I don't know why. I daydream especially frequently in school. I'm never like this. I don't usually daydream in school, or anywhere for that matter, but when Puan Badariah was droning on and on about Arithmetic Progression these few days, my mind kept wandering off about that person la. And Puan Badariah has a very resounding voice, mind you.

I always manage to snap back to reality, after about 15 seconds of total daydream, but in about a minute I'm off in my fantasy land again. I feel so stupid. If I continue being like this, I will fail my SPM I tell you.

Anyways. I'm feeling very hungry. But there is no food to eat. I mean, there is food, but they are uncooked. Which means I will have to cook them myself. And I am not in the mood. Today is not a very good day for me. I feel lonely.

Never mind.

I have tonnes of homework to keep me company. Speaking of which, I am supposed to be doing. But here I am blogging yet again on a weekday, shirking my academic responsibilities, despite it being SPM year.

Whatever. Like I don't have bigger things to worry about. Like Neutralisation (as Puan Chong was teaching us about the difference between Titration and Neutralisation, my mind wandered off, and then she asked me what colour was Potassium Manganate (VII) purposefully to jolt me out of reverie and THANK GOD I knew that it was purple in colour. Or I would have had to write Potassium Manganate (VII) is purple in colour. 100 times, as is Puan Chong's usual punishment when someone answers her question wrongly.) or Arithmetic Progression (it's fun, but the solutions are sometimes too lengthy, making it abit boring.).

I want to thank Amanda, and her friends for warmly welcoming me to join them for recess because I have been isolated by my Prefect friends, who need to perform their duties during recess, leaving me wandering the cafeteria alone every single day, figuring out where to sit. THANK GOD there are still sweet people in Beekay, like Amanda and friends :) who would take such a social reject like me to join them.

Okay la, I'm exagerrating. I am not a social reject. :D :D :D It's just, there are people with whom I can sit during recess, but I choose not to, because of some reasons la.

Sigh, sometimes I just wish that Cherrie and Mae Vin aren't Prefects, and are normal students, like me. Eversince they became Prefects, I feel like I have been missing alot of time with them. It gets really painful sometimes, when I'm all alone. I usually blend in well with the other cliques, but they are no Cherrie or Mae Vin, you know?

Anyways.

I have somehow gotten very attached to the word "D'ling" because it sounds so cute when you pronounce it! :D :D :D It's actually short for the word "Darling". You see, if say, you want to say something sweet and flirty to someone, and you want to start it with "Darling", it would sound so formal and not cute anymore.

For example:

"Hi, d'ling, how are you today? :)"
"Hi, darling, how are you today? :)"

The first one sounds sooooo much cuter kan? Imagine, "D'ling, ahhh..." and "Darrrlinggg ahhh...", the second one sounds so dorky. Haha.

Random.

Anyways. I am off now. I got homework. And I need to bathe. And I'm hungry.

So, ciao, d'lings! :D :D :D

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's go for recess together everyday. =)(=

Jo-Yee said...

Awwww. Thanks. :) :) :) Ok :)