Saturday, January 3, 2009

Tag! :D

Went online. Got bored. Started to stalk Friendster profiles of complete strangers. Came across a friend's. Noticed said friend's Blogger link. Clicked. Browsed through posts. Found interesting tag.

Am gonna do it NOW! :D :D :D

3 names that your friends call you by:
[1] Jo-Yee
[2] Jo
[3] Jou-Wee ahhh... *Hahahaha. :D

3 most important dates in your life:
[1] My birthday! :D
[2] Chinese Year Year!
[3] New Year!

3 things you've done in the last 33 minutes:
[1] Watched TV.
[2] Sneezed. *My room is freaking dusty I tell you.
[3] IMed.

3 ways to be happy:
[1] Watch a funny video. XD
[2] Watch David Desrosiers do stupid stuff.
[3] Tell someone who is sure to say "I love you too." back, "I love you.". :) :) :)

3 of your favourite songs as of now:
[1] The Guggenheim Grotto - Philosophia
[2] Simple Plan - Save You
[3] Secondhand Serenade - Fall For You

3 of your favourite hobbies:
[1] SHOPPIIIINGGG!!! :D :D :D :D :D
[2] Reading. :)
[3] Chatting with fun people. :D :D :D

3 places you want to go for vacation:
[1] Switzerland. *I wanna see the alps! :D :D :D
[2] Canada. *Simple Plan, Luke Macfarlane, bla bla bla...
[3] Malaysia! :D :D :D

3 favourite cartoon/anime characters:
[1] SpongeBob SquarePants - SpongeBob SquarePants :D :D :D
[2] Jerry - Tom & Jerry
[3] Courage - Courage The Cowardly Dog XD XD XD

3 malls you usually go to:
[1] BBK Aeon. :)
[2] Sunway Pyramid.
[3] Klang Parade. *Home of Lalas and Lians.

3 favourite drinks:
[1] Iced cham.
[2] Iced water.
[3] Iced anything, for that matter.

3 things found in your bag:
[1] Cellphone. :D :D :D
[2] Wallet. (With cash/ATM card and IC)
[3] Comb! *I am vainnnnnnnn! :P :P :P

3 favourite colours:
[1] Black. :)
[2] White. :)
[3] Gold. :)

Top 3 people to hang out with:
[1] CHERRIE LEE SUE JING! :D :D :D
[2] Cheryl Lee Pooi Teng. :D
[3] CHONG MAE VIN! :D :D :D

3 foods you love:
[1] Sweet stuff.
[2] Sweet stuff.
[3] Sweet stuff. *Hence my oversized figure. :P

3 things special to you:
[1] People I care about. *I know they aren't things la. But still. :P
[2] My relationship with people I care about.
[3] Simple Plan. :D :D :D

3 personalities you like:
[1] Humourous. :D *Of course! Nothing's sexier than someone who can make me laugh! :D
[2] Respectful & considerate. :)
[3] Loving and caring! *Like me! :D :D :D :D :D

3 things you will be doing tomorrow:
[1] Shopping at One Utama! Yays! :D
[2] Smell Baby Ryan's head. *Sorry. It's addictive. Hahahahaha. :D :D :D
[3] Check my cellphone and then cry. *Because there will be no texts or miss calls. As usual. Except from maybe my Dad or Mum. I know I am pathetic. I apologise.

3 reasons why you decided to answer this survey:
[1] I was bored! :D
[2] It looked interesting. :D
[3] For another post. :)

3 people you want to tag:
[1] CHONG MAE VIN. :D :D :D
[2] Raidah!
[3] ItoMaki. :) :) :)

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

No comments: