Friday, January 2, 2009

The Official Farewell of 2008/The Official Welcome of 2009

I have been blogging alot since the new year. I don't know why. Probably cos I know I only have two days left to slack and stay up late before I am thrust back into the Real World. Where there is never-ending stress, pressure, homework......

Whatever. This is my third last day of being online, no, being awake, after 12am. Because when 5th January comes, it will be time for me to button up my collar, pull up my pants until the waistband rests right under my boobs, put on my thick black specs and become a nerd. Oh wait, I was describing the stereotype nerd, not the nerd I plan to become. So I guess I'll just be a Jo-2 nerd. You know, whose life's ratio of fun and unfun is 1:10000000.

Sigh. It is very sad, to come to think of the fact that I will have to leave my profligate lifestyle of year 2008, and embark on a totally new organised lifestyle in the year 2009.

God, I will become such a boring person.

Anyways.

Abel assumes that I am the type of girl who expects the guy to pay for everything when going on a date. Hello. I most certainly am not that type of girl. I may love money alot, but I am not a gold-digger. Not like there is any guy out there for me to dig gold out from. But that is not the point.

The point is, I am a very nice person, Abel. :P Yes I am. Eventhough I always beg you to buy me Starbucks, it's not like I even mean it. I am only trying to make fun of the fact that you work at Starbucks. Though I don't think that there is anything wrong about being a barrister at Starbucks, I think it's awesome! :P

Maybe I'm just jealous you get to drink free coffee all the time.

Soooooo... I don't think I will get to go online very often after school starts or even if I do go online, I won't be able to catch Abel, whose college will have started also, bla bla bla... cos I won't be online at the dead of the night anymore as is the only time he has during which to layan me. :P

No matter. We'll just talk whenever we catch each other la. :P He halaus me all the time anyway. :P :P :P

BUT

Talking about school, I am so excited at the prospect of seeing all my friends again! :D :D :D I can't wait to get my own seat, can't wait to ass-kiss teachers, can't wait to sneer at newly transformed lalas and lians, can't wait to bully my new Form 3 juniors!!! :D :D :D

Well, actually, I'm not that psyched about getting a seat, because sooner or later the teachers are gonna change our seating positions for racial integrity shit; I am actually scared to ass-kiss my teachers, in fear that they will misunderstand my constant flirts as flirts of the romantic variety, (and then subject me to juvenile court for sexual harrassment! :X); I don't usually sneer at people, I just gossip, cos you know, lalas and lians may disgust me, but I will always have to consider the fact that maybe non-lalas and non-lians digust them too. :D Also, most Form 3s are my friends! :D So I won't bully them. Or anyone for that matter. :X Bullying is bad.

But there is ONE bright thing about this otherwise stressful year though, and that is, I will be in Form 5 and so I can RULE THE SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! Hahahahaha. I am going to scare the juniors and laugh at them whenever they feel shy to talk to me! Hahahaha.

Okay, that is just the same as bullying. So it's bad.

No wait, there are Form 6s in my school! So even though I am in Form 5, I can't rule the school anymore. D: D: D: Shoot.

Anyway, this year is going to be so unpredictable, I am afraid of even trying to predict it.

Geeeesh. D: I'll just leave everything to work out by itself.

Ciao.

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

2 comments:

KnightX said...

hey jo-2 you want rule the world ar
ask badawi first la
haha lolx.so you will become queen guide forever har?
erm....ok la
wah bullying is not good lor
haha keep in touch ya
nice to be your friend

Jo-Yee said...

Thank you. :)