Friday, January 23, 2009

Merentas Desa 2009! :D

I am sad. Yes I am. Today we had our annual Merentas Desa, and seeing as how I am Captain of my Sports House this year, I decided to try extra hard so that I could at least land on the top 100 spot and score some points for my Sports House.

Well, no such luck. Given my totally over-sized figure and lack of routinal exercise, I have awesomely bad stamina. Just about one minute of running and I already felt like dying. I am serious. I really tried you know. :( I really did try to run as fast as I could, and breathe out through my mouth as often as I could (to maintain good stamina; tip by Gin, who never fails to get on the top 100 list EVERY YEAR) but I still didn't make it!

I am so pathetic. :(

I ran so hard that at some point my chest really hurt! And also my stomach and especially at the sides. God, they hurt so bad! So I thought at least I was doing a good job, running, you know. :( But turned out I'm just this really low-stamina-ed, weak and defeated girl.

Sigh... Never mind. I made up for it by leading my Sports House with our House Cheer very well! :D At least I think so. Because not trying to brag or whatever, I think when we had the Battle of Cheers between houses, My Sports House was kind of the top among the rest! :D :D :D All the members sang out loud in awesome unison, and they were all smiling and laughing and pumping their fists in the air! I was so proud of them! :D :D :D

Hey, Merah, you're so fine,
You're so fine you blow my mind,
Hey Merah!
Hey Merah!

TITI! (shouted by upper committee of Sports House)
WANGSA! (replied by members of Sports House)

I had a lot of fun today actually. Because alot of my juniors have gotten to know me after I thought them how to cheer and everything, and those Form One and Form Two girls were just so adorable! :D They weren't shy at all, they just came up to me, and talked to me and started smiling and all that. Soooooo adorable! :D :D :D I swear, kids these days are getting smaller and smaller.

Sheeeeesh. Also, did I mention that most of my close friends did get on the top 100 list? I feel so embarrassed. Hahaha. Mae Vin got No. 47, followed by May Shuen, No. 48 and Cherrie got freaking No. 49! Eeeeeeeeeeeeee! And I started the race with Cherrie! Okay, about 3 minutes through the race I completely lost her, I repeat, completely lost her, because I just slowed down for like 5 seconds, and when I looked up, she was gone. And I couldn't find her anywhere anymore throughout the whole race. Haha.

Well, maybe some people are just not meant for Sports. Like me. :P

Okay, fine. I shall try to enhance my stamina, because I really really want to be able to get at least on the top 100 list next year for - huh? Did I just say next year? But this is my LAST year of High School! :'( Unless of course I take Form Six or whatever, but that is unlikely! :(

Shit. I totally screwed my one last chance of making my Sports House proud, because trust me, I have never gotten on the top 100 list MY WHOLE LIFE. And so now it's official. I will never be able to do my Sports House proud or even myself proud.

Sigh. It's okay. I shall try harder for Hari Sukan. I shall do my very best to lead my babies in the March, (because I fail in Sports, you see, so I have to resort to the March to redeem myself. Kekekeke) and try very very hard to score as Champion! As motivation, my sis, a total sports-failure, like me, led HER Sports House to victory in the March last year! So I'm gonna try to do the same! :D :D :D

So, that's all for now honeys!

Ciao! :D

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

No comments: