Sunday, January 11, 2009

Last post of the week! :)

Today I told my sister the truth about something that I have been trying to hide for a very long time. I told her because I wanted to share this feeling I had with her, and I felt bad to be hiding the truth.

I expected her to laugh all excitedly with me, and jump around feeling happy for me, but no. She did not. She started patronising me and telling me whatever I did was stupid and I was a fool for even thinking about it in the first place.

It was very hurtful. When you're looking for someone to listen to you, but then it backfires, and instead you get lectures and assumptions for your apparent foolish behaviour?

It made me realise all the more complicated the people who live in this world are. You can never predict what you are going to get, or what someone is going to tell you. You may think you know someone very well, but it all can change in even only one second.

The truth is, it's very difficult to figure humans out. It is even more difficult to figure out the people whom you actually care about.

Because when you find out you are actually wrong about this certain someone you care about, the magnitude of hurt you feel in unbelievable. Because you've invested so much time and love into that person, and to find out that it is all actually a scam?

I am sorry but, harsh.

And also, ouch!

That is when apologies no longer matter.

Ciao.

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

No comments: