Sunday, January 4, 2009

The New School Year. :)

So. This is officially the last post of my holidays. I don't know why I am making such a big deal out of this, especially since I start school in a new form EVERY SINGLE YEAR, but maybe I'm just trying to make 2009 as dramatic as possible so that I can boast to people about how awesome my last high school year has been when I grow old next time.

Sigh. Maybe it's just nerves you know? Because so many things await me in the new schooling year. I know for a fact that I won't even have a rest day anyday in 2009, considering:
  • My 3-month community service (aka Khidmat Masyarakat 3 Bulan) for Queen's Guide, commences on the first day of school itself, where I will have to conduct meetings, send approval letters, recruit assistants, bla bla bla. God, how boring.
  • I have like, I don't know, almost TEN more Log Books to complete before I can officially be awarded my Queen's Guide title.
  • I am going to be a member of the class of 2009, which in other words, means, that this is fucking SPM year, and also, this is my LAST chance of proving to people that I can do it.
  • Just, random stressful stuff every year, you know, homework, extra-curricular activities, transportation problem, bla bla bla.
So, you see. WHEN am I going to be able to actually sit down and shut my mind off without having to worry about something in my life? I know when: 10 December 2009. And that is only if my SPM has already ended by that time.

God. I so so so so wish time would fly as fast as it did in 2008, and then just boom! and it's 10 December 2009. And then I would have already got my Driver's License and then I will go pick Cherrie and/or Mae Vin up or whatever and then we can go hang out at malls and mamaks and everything. :D :D :D


I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D


You know what? I am going to clean up my bookshelf right now. And also my wardrobe and then clear up all my pencils and pens and shove them all into the new pencil case my cousin bought me. And then I am going to pack up all my notebooks, put them all nicely into my new bag (also given to me by the same cousin. :) God, I love her! :D) and then pick out my underwear and socks and place them all nicely onto my table.

They say if you get everything ready and prepared, you will actually look forward to doing that particular thing, and you wouldn't feel so bad about it happening anymore.

That is just what I need.I want to love shcool, and I am sure if I start the new semester with a good day, the rest of the days would fall into place as well.

Sigh. What's happened to me? I used to love shcool so much. I mean I still love school, but when I think of everything I will need to do this year, I don't know, I just feel like barfing. :( :( :(

Whatever. I'm not going to think of all that. I'm going to be a positive me! :D :D :D

I am a positive person! If you can't change the situation, you change how you feel about it! :D :D :D

Funny how I always tell people that but when something finally happens to me, it feels like it's not such an easy thing to do anymore. Never mind! :D :D :D This is life! And life is full of adversities and that's what makes us human. :)

I can do this. I can. :) :) :)

So, I'm gonna go pack everything right now, and then I won't be posting anything anymore after this post, until the next weekend, when I have (hopefully) gotten accustomed to the new school year and all.

So if you miss me or anything ;) just call me or text me okay? I may be dead to the online world but my cellphone will forever be alive okay? Unless maybe I died or something.

So, wish me luck people, ciao! :D :D :D :D :D

PS. You know, actually, I think even after I die, my phone would still be alive, considering, you know, I use DiGi. I will follow you~~~! :D :D :D

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

No comments: