Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Another tag! :D :D :D

Rules:

*this tag is open for both sex*
*be honest
*it must be true
*must tag 5 people
*no tagging back

What is your favourite colour?
I like Black, White, Gold and Urban Grey. I just don't know which is my favourite. But probably black. :D :D :D

What is your favourite food?
Erm... I eat anything. :D :D :D As long as it's edible and of course, tastes good. :D :D :D

What is your favourite drink?
Iced cham. Iced anything! :D :D :D

What kind of girl/guy do you prefer? *more than 1 answer
Erm... Someone who is understanding, manja :P :P :P, loves me, LIKES to manja me (because trust me, I loooove to be manja :P), listens to me, cares about me, loves me, respects me, doesn't lie to me, always misses me, loves me, has self-respect (meaning, has a great self-esteem), not too egoistic, loves me. :) :) :) Sounds so like the typical impossible guy. :D :D :D

How do you want your crush to confess that he likes you? *more than 1 answer
Erm. I don't know. I haven't thought about it before. Well, it doesn't matter how he does it, what kind of gifts he brings along or whatever, WHETHER or not he brings a gift, I just want him to confess when he really means it, and not just for the spur of the moment. That'd be the sexiest confession ever. :P :P :P

What do you want your boyfriend/girlfriend to give during Valentine's day?
I want him to get me something I like and really want, and not some random gift just because it's Valentine-themed. It can be tickets to a rock concert to all I care, as long as he knows that's what I want. :) :) :)

What a short tag??? So random.

Anyways, I tag.....
  • Mae Vin!
  • ItoMaki!
  • Miss-Hanz!
  • Abel!
  • Atika!
Ciao! :D (I know I'm not supposed to be online, but, spare me la. I'm dying.)

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

No comments: