Friday, January 2, 2009

2009 Resolutions :D :D :D

I also forgot to list down my 2009 resolutions, because trust me, I have a lot of things I want to try to accomplish this year, given such a roller-coaster year I had during 2008.

I've actually planned my resolutions a few weeks before 2009 arrived, but I sort of forgotten about listing them, what with all the celebrations and parties and all.

Not that I am a total social-queen. Or that I got to attend lots of awesome parties. It's just that I was busy digging out stories from people who had been to great parties so I kind of forgot about the whole 2009 resolution thing until my Mum asked me what mine was.

No, what mine were. Cos I seriously have got alot going on in the year 2009.


2009 RESOLUTIONS

  1. Fight my procrastination. (It was last year's resolution, didn't work. So I'm gonna try again!)
  2. Make sure I achieve my resolutions. (God, this should be at the top of the list.)
  3. Do not take naps during the afternoon after I come back from school, instead, use the precious few hours I have to do something more well, prolific.
  4. Go to bed at the right time so that I will have sufficient 8 hours of sleep everyday to rid myself of these horrible purple bags I have under my eyes.
  5. Go down a few sizes (exagerration) to look hotter! :D :D :D :D :D
  6. Just kidding, I just want to look better next year. :)
  7. Complete required Log Books for Queen's Guide Award on time.
  8. Achieve Queen's Guide Award.
  9. Pay extra attention in class and score well in SPM! :D :D :D
  10. Get my Driver's License.
  11. Go out on a date with a guy. (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I know, I know, but I don't care! I WANT TO! :P :P :P)
  12. Be as nice as is humanly possible to people. :)
  13. Work things out with people with whom I have problems.
  14. Say 'Thank you' to every single person who has provided me with any sort of help.
  15. Introduce myself and/or go by the name Tang Jo Yee as is my actual ancestral name, rather than the name Tan Jo Yee, which was misspelled since my Dad's generation.


Okay. There it is. I have 15 resolutions to achieve this year, so wish me luck, people. It's gonna be a hectic year, 2009, but, you know what, I think I can put up with it. :) After all, it is going to be the last year of my High School life, so it's better to end it with a little adversity rather than to have it gone without any memories to remember by. :) :) :)

Speaking of 2009 being my last High School year, :'( I DON'T WANT IT TO HAPPEN!
Maybe I do want it to happen, a little, but I am sure I am going to be very very sad when it does happen. I love being in school, it gives me reason to wake up (though at 6am) every morning. I like having to go to school, I really do. :(

Anyways, I'll just let things happen as I go on everyday, and like what Michelle says, live everyday thinking of what made you happy, rather than what made you sad, and you will realise what a day you have actually had. :) :) :)

So, ciao, people! :D

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

No comments: