Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What....?

Okay. So I said I would only blog and/or come online during the weekends. But I'm doing my Biology Assignment okay? And it requires Internet Access. So I took the advantage, not excuse, to come online and blog about the very first two days of my Form 5 year. :D :D :D

So, the good thing is, this year, probably cos my Form teacher has begun to trust us, she let us choose our own sitting positions, as long as everyone is happy about it. :D So I got the perfect seat (in my opinion la) right under the fan, in the middle of the classroom, at the last row. Which just means that I have perfect view of the white board from all angles, and I get to watch everyone in complete silence while studying their secret movements and/or embarrassing acts without being caught! Haha. :D :D :D

I dunno. For some reason I just hate being watched by people, but I love to watch people. :D So usually when I choose seats, I find those which are situated at the back. Like in buses or halls or whatever. Unless of course, it is a rock concert or a seminar on a totally interesting subject, then I would choose the seats which are at the most front. (Though I don't usually get to stay there for long, because you know,my height and all that. :()

Anyways. So in class I get to sit with Cherrie in front of me and Mae Vin beside me. :) :) :) Isn't it great? :D :D :D My two awesome friends beside me and then we can gossip all we want about anything in the whole entire world, usually about Encik Hazaari's plastic orange comb which is always sticking out of his back pocket. :D :D :D

Talking about Encik Hazaari, oh God, he is SO hot. I am serious. He is the hottest teacher I have ever had and he is also the MOST polite person I have ever met in my life. I have never seen a more demure, nice and funny man EVER in my life. :) :) :) I think I have a crush on him. :P I missed him so much since last year. I remember, at the end of the year, Encik H kind of shaved his head, I mean, not to bald, but really short hair and he looked okay, but of course not as hot as when he had longer hair. But now, after two months, his hair has obviously grown and it looks perfect on him. :D :D :D

I hope his hair doesn't grow out anymore, or not he will have to go and cut his hair again. :( :( :( I like him with his current hairstyle. So hot. You know, even though he is Malay, he's got really fair skin, one of the fairest in the whole school, including the Chinese students and Chinese teachers, I dare say. :D :D :D

He's just awesome. :P

What else happened? Oh. I am very glad that I am still Treasurer of my class, because I've been handling its account since last year and there are notes and stuff that only I understand. So, if the Treasurer's post were to change hands, it'd be an awful problem, trying to explain to the new Treasurer about the money and the accounts and stuff. So I'm really glad I got to keep the post, well, frankly, also for extra-curricular points and all that. :D :D :D

Oh! I just glanced past the clock! It's 12.30am and I have school tomorrow! I need to go to bed. I remember my new Year's resolutions, okay? Eight hours of sleep! :D :D :D

So, ciao people! Call or text me if you need me, okay? :D :D :D Have a nice day! :D

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

No comments: