Sunday, January 18, 2009

Oh my Saturday!

It's Sunday, so I'm allowed to come online! :D

I don't want to talk about my Saturday because it although was very fruitful, it wasn't entirely enjoyable. We had school. Replacement for the Chinese New Year holidays. And we used Saturday to hold our annual Gotong-Royong Perdana. As I am member of FOUR clubs this year (because I am greedy for the co-curricular marks :P) I had a hefty price to pay when we were divided into our clubs to clean up a certain spot in the school.

Do the mental math, people, and yes, having four clubs means that I had to clean up FOUR places. Never mind. I had fun actually, because most clubs I'm in, Cherrie's there too. :)

So I guess that is all I have to say about my Saturday. Except the part where my cousins had been so totally nice to my family, which I do not intend to elaborate because I am trying to figure out a logical explanation to how such kind-hearted people can exist in this world.

Anyways...

I have got something to say. It is very painful to think and digest the fact that this thing did actually happen and so I just have to say this. Or I won't be able to sleep tonight.

So, the story goes like this. My Aunt wanted to bring her parents who came from abroad for a holiday in a state in Malaysia. So, she went there with her parents and her youngest daughter, only that she left her eldest daughter at a relative's home, using the excuse that there wasn't enough seats in the cab to accommodate her eldest daughter.

She has only two daughters, my Aunt. And she brought one for holiday, and left the other at home. If her eldest daughter was a teenager, I would understand. No. Her eldest daughter is only 9 years old this year! Any woman in her right mind would have just called off the trip, or think up some smart way to bring her NINE-YEAR-OLD daughter along and NOT leave her in some relative's house in the morning and only come pick her up at night.

Did I mention that my Aunt did not buy breakfast, lunch or dinner whatsoever for the kid and expected her relatives to take care of her daughter's welfare for that whole day? How IRRESPONSIBLE is that??? She did not even ask if said relatives were free on that particular day, or whether or not they were willing to look after her nine-year-old daughter. She merely just dropped her there in her relative's house in the morning without advanced information and left.

I am very pissed. How would the little girl feel? Poor thing. Imagine if your mum left with your grandparents and your sibling for a holiday and didn't bring you along. How would you feel? I am 17 this year but I would feel hurt too, if my Mum goes shopping, even in Klang Parade with my sister without bringing me along.

I cannot comprehend how irresponsible some parents can be. And if you're asking about the girl's father, he was working and he did not bring her daughter along with him to the office, though I am sure he could have, seeing as how he is boss of his office. But no, he just left her at the relative's house the whole day.

Sheeesh. Next time when I have children, I will make sure that I do not treat them the way my Aunt treats her daughter.

I am feeling very sleepy right now. I want to go take a nap.

I thought of posting some new pictures of me with my spanking new Vincci shades :P :P :P but I am too exhausted to upload them. That is because I woke up super early today. After a phone call. Cos everytime after that, I cannot go back to sleep. :P

Soooooo, ciao! :D :D :D

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

2 comments:

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

I have a feeling I know who you're talking about, and it they are, Awww...she's one of my favorite cousins, how could that happen to her?!

Jo-Yee said...

i KNOW RIGHT? DAMN EVIL THE PARENTS. ): ): ):