Monday, December 29, 2008

Fuck family.

Whatever, you know? I don't give a fuck anymore. It doesn't matter. I DON'T CARE.
i
All the bullshit about family get-togethers and movie outings? Fuck them. What's even the point? Since nobody but me cares about the outing, then might as well call it off right?
i
Don't you all realise that any cousins-outing, whenever we have one, I'm the one who organises everything? I'm the one who suggests what we do, where we go? Why is it that it is only I who ever gives a damn to bring us cousins closer? Why?
i
Whenever I suggest something, nobody even cares if I'm talking or not, nobody wants to even listen, nobody is excited for the outing. So, that's it, isn't it? We just call it off.
i
I know you guys have friends, your own lives and all, and cousins-outing isn't that much appealing anymore, then fuck off la! We don't have to go out if you don't want to, we don't have to hang out if you don't want to. I am not begging you to go hang out with your cousins.
i
Just don't go around acting like you're such this family-oriented person, when actually all you want is to go partying with your friends, and not your own cousins.
u
Sometimes I wish we were all young again. When we always got excited whenever one of our cousins came down to visit, how we used to play, how we used to laugh. It hurts you know, that maturity tears a family of cousins apart.
u
Fine. You guys don't want to be bring the family closer? It doesn't matter. I just thought that things have been pretty much hanging since the departure of both our grandparents, so maybe we need a little hanging out session to warm up to each other again. But I can see now that to you guys, their departure is nothing but an indication that it is unnecessary for us cousins to hang out anymore.
.
Whatever. Just let this bond fade, okay?
u
I don't give a fuck. It is so exhausting, trying to hold everyone together. It is even more exhausting when nobody seems to appreciate or even give a damn about this relationship I am trying to save.
u
So, why do I care anymore? It takes two to tango. When I'm doing all the work, and nobody wants to contribute, what is even the point?
u
So I decide to step down. I'll leave this to whatever shit you all want it to be. I'm outta here.
u
Ciao.
u
Photobucket

2 comments:

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

Whoa did I miss something here? Last time I checked, nobody invited me. Or at least I didn't get no memo.

Jo-Yee said...

Sigh... it's a long story.. the thing got called off before i even managed to call you guys.