Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Cherrie! I am a bad friend.

This is me. (: So pretty right. Oh oh sorry this post is not about me.

This is Cherrie.

Funny, smart, hard-working, wise, downright whacky, funny, intelligent, Green Day-loving, owns same phone as mine, touched Adam C's head before, Queen's Guide, SMK (P) Bukit Kuda, Klang Top Student, SMK (P) Bukit Kuda, Klang Deputy Head Prefect, funny, smart, caring, SHORT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, cute, nice, Cherrie. (: Did I say funny?

CHERRIE LEE SUE JING turned 17 on the 20th day of May just a few days ago and me, being the insensitive bitch of a friend that I am, forgot to dedicate a special post to her in conjunction with her coming of age day (this is what happens when you read too much Harry Potter. 17 becomes your legal age). So, this will be one very special post for Cherrie, a friend whom I've known more than half my life. (:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERRIE! :D

I am going to assume that we first met when we were in Standard Two, first day of school. So that will probably be 7 January 2000. It has been approximately 9 years 4 months and 2 weeks that I have known this person here (inaccurate because I did this calculation on 21 May 2009). Since I am currently 17 years 2 months and 3 days old, that makes our friendship

= 9 years 4 months 2 weeks
............---------------------------------- x 100%
17 years 2 months 3 days

= 54.55% of my entire life old.

I have known her for more than half my life.

That is very impressive thank you very much.


To come to think of it, I haven't given her her birthday present yet, not because I haven't the idea what to get her (I know I know I am a BAD BAD friend, not having given her her birthday present even until NOW) but because I'm not sure if she would like it or not.

I mean, I'm sure she will like the gift, but then, would it be what she wants?

Well, I guess I have to take a shot anyway. She has this thing about her that makes you feel like the luckiest person in the world to be her friend. And to hear this from me, it is actually saying something okay. When do you ever hear me say so gooey and goosebump-inviting stuff about people? To come to think of it, these words only surface whenever Cherrie's concerned. Bless her. (:

Once again, Cherrie, HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY.

May our friendship, as written above in the picture, last forever and ever. I don't care if I sound like a six year old kid wishing upon stars, I become like this when I care more about sending the message across than parading my grandiloquence and verbosity. ;) (yes, I don't care to be judged or perceived when I want to prove to a friend how much I care. Particularly if that friend is Cherrie. ;D)

Ciao!

PS> Nice right my pics! And to think I did all that merely using MICROSOFT POWERPOINT, I deserve alot of compliments okay!

PPS> YES THAT WAS A HINT COMPLIMENT ME ALREADY!! D: D: D:

No comments: