Sunday, May 3, 2009

LEE CHONG WEI X-MEN LEE CHONG WEI X-MEN LEE CHONG WEI LEE CHONG WEI LEE CHONG WEI LEE CHONG WEI LEE CHONG WEI LEE CHONG WEI LEE CHONG WEI!!!!!!!!

OMG! I WENT TO MID VALLEY YESTERDAY AND GUESS WHO I SAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (haijor I think my header also gave it away liao OMG NO LA NOT X-MEN be logic please D:) Eating at Hagen Daaz, trying to avoid attention to his VERY famous SELF was LEE CHONG WEI AND HIS GIRLFRIEND WONG MEW CHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay now wait, I trust all of you to know that I am a VERY VERY BIG FAN OF Lee Chong Wei, right? OMG DON'T TELL ME YOU DIDN'T KNOW!!! O_O

Okay whatever back to my encounter with WORLD NO.1 SHUTTLER LEE CHONG WEI!!!!!!! So I was running like a mad person to him, all the while comtemplating whether I should take out my camera first or not, in case he thought it was embarrassing to wait for me to jumble in my bag for my camera in front of him, and also whether I should speak to him in English or in Mandarin cos I've never heard him speak in English before but then I thought he IS Malaysian after all, and an INTERNATIONAL personality no less, so he should at least KNOW how to converse in comprehensible English AND when I finally REACHED the table where he and Mew Choo sat savouring Hagen Daaz ice-creams (banana splits I unintentionally noticed) I ASKED HIM FOR A PICTURE!!!!! Okay I mean, them. :P I asked them for a picture, you know, to be nice and all, cos what would Chong Wei have thought if I had just ignored Mew Choo completely while I lived my Chong Wei fandom RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER? Plus, I didn't want to hurt the poor girl. She's not that bad. Only, SHE IS NOT LEE CHONG WEI!!! :D :D :D

So our conversation went like this (oh I forgot to mention, I decided to converse with them in English, in case they started speaking really chim Mandarin to me and I ended up not understanding them. Embarrassing you know):

Me: OMG you guys are Lee Chong Wei and Wong Mew Choo right????????? (sorry I had to ask the obvious or I would have looked more like an idiot if I started demanding to take pictures with them without greeting whatsoever. Plus, they would have thought I was just someone who wanted pictures with CELEBRITIES without bothering who they were at all, as long as they were celebs and yadda yadda yadda...)
Wong Mew Choo: *looks at me like I'm a cat that started talking* Er...yea...
Lee Chong Wei: *silent*
Me: May I please please please have a picture???
Wong Mew Choo: *looks at Chong Wei for approval*
Me: *getting ready to take out camera from bag* (also, forgot to clarify that I was running so fast I decided not to take my camera out first lest they started thinking I was a tad bit too desperate and got scared and started escaping from me. No la, actually I didn't have time to take my camera out cos I was standing quite near them, so the distance wasn't far enough for my dramatic effect/story. :D :D :D)

OH MY GOD WANNA SEE THE PICTURE I TOOK WITH THEM??????????????????????
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NONE!!!!!!!!! D: D: D:

Because:

Lee Chong Wei: Sorry, we don't take pictures in shopping complex. Sorry sorry... (:
Me: O_O *but tried to suppress disappointment*
Lee Chong Wei: Sorry....
Wong Mew Choo: (DON'T KNOW cos I was so disappointed I didn't even remember that she was sitting there)
Me: Oh, okay :) (<----- fake smile obviously but what to do?) *walks away*

Sigh. I guess they really wanted their privacy and I only found out just now that when I met them, 1st May, it was actually (no not Labour Day) Mew Choo's birthday! Gosh, if I had known earlier and wished her, she would have softened and let me take pictures with her boyfriend. I mean, with her and her boyfriend. ): Well, I guess it's just my luck. ):

So... that's it lor. No pictures. No autographs. Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Thanks Daddy for offering to let me take pictures with you and give me your autograph as replacement for Chong Wei's but no thanks. Because HELLO, you are not Chong Wei and you are nowhere near World No.1 as far as badminton goes, but you're probably almost there Sudoku-wise. :D :D :D No people, not solving them (but Daddy is quite good at solving Sudoku-puzzles actually) but MAKING/CREATING them. You even publish your own Sudoku-puzzle books. So I'm actually really proud of you. (:

And...... I went to watch X-Men Origins: Wolverine today with Ahyeef and Mummy (you will notice that there is no Cheryl in the sentence but that is because that lucky bitch went to see Wang Lee Hom. But I'm not a fan so never mind). It was quite a good show in my opinion because I like seeing mutants fighting and using their own powers (or whatever you call them. Gift? Ability? Talent? Expertise?). It was very entertaining especially seeing will.i.am in the movie as a mutant, one that apparates no less and also Ryan Reynolds because I didn't KNOW he was going to be in the movie! :D

What that was weird in the movie was the fact that Deadpool got killed so easily. I mean, then the whole lot of experiments and mutants captured for his mutation sake were so completely er, wasted and useless lor right? Dunno la. I just expected to see more powers and violence and fighting and action going on. :D :D :D

But it was kind of worth it if you like seeing hot and buff and sexy man naked (okay to be fair not completely naked la, just, you know, without a shirt on :D :D :D) which happened quite alot in the movie (HUGH JACKMAN IS SO HOT) and also the shoot they did when they first brought forth Deadpool to the scene, like, shooting from his legs to his GORGEOUS GORGEOUS body (OMG Ryan Reynolds is SEX) to his head (but it was damn potong stim because Deadpool didn't have a mouth and Sex - I mean Ryan Reynolds was bald) was AWESOME! :D Because I was totally expecting to see something scary and Deadpool was scary! :D Okay I know the character Deadpool IS supposed to be bald but please don't mind me I am just completely in love with Ryan Reynolds even before I saw this movie. (lie)

I'm betting RM500 that you're probably dying to hit my head with a beer bottle if you're an X-Men fan because I am fantasising over the wrong thing/person. :D

Or even if you AREN'T an X-Men fan you're probably also dying to hit my head with a beer bottle because I sound so bimbo for watching the MEN instead of the movie. :D :D :D

No la I am not like that la okay. D: I mean, I did enjoy the movie. It's just I can't talk too much about X-Men cos I am not really er, educated in the X-Men field so I better shut my mouth lest I say something wrong about the plot and get accused of trying to be smart by real hardcore X-Men fans. :D :D :D

So better stay stupid and bimbotic. :D :D :D

So that wraps up my Lee Chong Wei encounter and Ryan Rey- I mean X-Men movie trip. :) :) :)

Ciao!

PS> I am NOT bimbotic okay. The reason I said I was is only for entertainment purposes thank you very much. TELL me you are entertained please please please please please please please please please please...

PPS> Also! Chong Wei is ALOT taller in real life (I know what you're thinking - he was sitting down when I saw him, but you can still tell that he's quite tall even when he's sitting down la) than he looks on TV! :D And Mew Choo's alot more normal than I've seen her on TV (cos I always thought that she was this awkward soft-spoken girl hence my ZERO interest in her), so cheers to Mew Choo! No wonder Chong Wei likes you! :D Hope everything works well for the both of you! :D

PPPS> But please don't slip in your badminton skills hor! :D Especially Chong Wei you still got stupid Lin Dan to beat in year 2012 le! Olympics la doy! :D

Edit: !!!!! Audrey tells me that the guy who played Deadpool in the movie was NOT Ryan Reynolds! And so the gorgeoussss abs weren't his!!! O_O But it's okay Ryan's still hot but WHO WAS THE GUY WHO PLAYED DEADPOOL HE WAS SO HOT I WANT TO STALK HIM!!!

4 comments:

Saad Zafar said...

Jo-yee, if I asked you for your autograph in a shopping complex, would you give it or would you refuse like Lee Cong Wei?

Saad Zafar said...

Uh-oh... did I misspell his name? I meant Lee Chongh Wei.

Saad Zafar said...

Darn it! Lee Chong Wei. Sorry.

Jo-Yee said...

errrrrrrrrrrrr i am not popular or whatever so i'd just look at you like i was mental and then asked u why u wanted my autograph. hahahaha.

BUT if i WAS popular, of course i'd sign! :D :D :D

hahahaha, lee chong wei