Friday, May 29, 2009

Mummy's PC!

I have just come back from school! :D Okay no it's been about a few hours but this is the only time I can come online because DADDY WILL BE TAKING MY COMPUTER FOR REPAIR! ): You know how I always complain that my PC is slow and hangs all the time and all that? Yea? :D Amen it will be fixed when Dad brings it back the next time. (:

I do not understand why he couldn't take it on MONDAY when I will be off to Terengganu and then have it returned before Friday so that I wouldn't be affected at all by the feeling of deprivation of my PC. But he totally refuses! He HAS to take it tomorrow. So how do I blog on Saturday and Sunday? Using my Mum's NOISY PC. And I can't even change the keyboard because my Mum loooooves this stupid concert-causing keyboard.

And I've got soooo many things to blog about some more! Today, 29 May 2009, my school held its Teacher's Day Celebration and OMG it was freaking exciting! I took like a GAZILLION photos and half of them are of my hot teacher Mr H! :D HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I know you are dying to see his pictures but cannot la cos Mum's PC does not have my camera's driver and I LAZY go install it. So you wait la. ;)

I'm going to City Harvest Church this Sunday! :D Yay! I miss all of them so much! Heeeheeeheeeee! Yay yay yay yay yay I wonder if they remember me? Okay maybe they would remember me seeing as how when I am juxtaposed with my friends I look like King Kong but I don't think they will remember my name! ): MY NAME IS JO-YEE!!!!!!!!!! So easy to remember right! Never mind on Sunday I wear my nametag! :D

And then on Monday right away I will be going to Terengganu to receive my Queen's Guide Award! :D I am so excited! The only thing is we will have to be at PSPN in Shah Alam before an UNEARTHLY hour at 7.00am. Siao one. So what time do you think we have to board the train, huh? 6.00am la! I also don't know what time the first train leaves. Eeeeesh.

So since nobody in my house wakes up earlier than 8.00am, it's natural that I won't have transport to go to the train station lo. So I'm going to Sally's house for a stay over and then I'll tumpang her car there! :D Yay! I'm going to Terengganu! I promise I will buy back souvenirs okay! :D And I'll be back on Friday, still unsure of what time it is exactly but it's okay la. :D I think Mae Vin is going to ask today. :D

Okay la okay la I want to go already. This PC very noisy and my Dad is trying to watch Chai Kau so he ask me to shut up. Haha.

Ciao!

1 comment:

KnightX said...

hello how are u?
do you watch rosy business?
haha i watching lou po tai yan 2
XD