Saturday, May 23, 2009

Mummy's New PC!

I am officially blogging from my mum's new second-hand computer which she bought from her company. Though it runs on XP and I honestly prefer Vista better (because it's so pretty! :D) I cannot say I have much to complain about it. (:

EXCEPT FOR THE FREAKING NOISY KEYBOARD!!!!!!

It's like the keys are so loose and bouncy that everytime you click on it it makes this REALLY loud sound and then everybody starts staring at you weirdly. D: D: D:

Especially the space button man! I shall prove it to you! ..................................
Oh my God I created a CONCERT right in my house I tell you! I half expected to see the window's glass break!

And the mouse. Shit! It's so HUGE and bulky and NONE at all look even a little like my gorgeous mouse. D:

But I don't even know why I am complaing since this is my mum's PC and that officially means that THE PC IN MY ROOM WILL OFFICIALLY 100%-LY BELONG TO MEEEEEEEE!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalaaaa! Oh my God I caused a mini concert for just blogging this because of the stupid keyboard!

Ciao!

No comments: