Monday, May 25, 2009

MY MATHEMATICS PAPER IS DEAD! KILL ME PLEASE!!!

Oh my God. Oh my GOD. OH my God. OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! I need to stop swearing and start gaining composure because there is NOT a thing about this that I understand!

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW I GOT A HORRIFYING 29 FOR MATHEMATICS PAPER (1)!!!!!!!!! Over 40 you know! CRAZY! I have NEVER gotten so LOW for MATHS in my ENTIRE LIFE!

Something must be amiss. Something MUST have gone wrong with the marking and Mr H is to be blamed! OMG! He was handing my paper to me with this really sad look on his face, and warned me to be prepared of what I might see, but I took it lightly because NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS WOULD I EVER EXPECT TO GET A FREAKING 29 for my MATHEMATICS paper (1)!!!

Mr H and my other friends were being nice and all and consoled me saying that it might be the careless mistakes that I am PRONE to have done and it is not that I am bad at Math or whatever BUT THAT IS NOT THE POINT BECAUSE I KNOW I am GOOD at Math! I know I am and that was why I was so shocked!

They told me it was careless mistakes (which I admit, yea, something I always do) but I kept countering them saying WHICH HUMAN ON EARTH WHO HAS NEVER GOT LESS THAN A/A1 FOR HER MATHEMATICS BEFORE DOES CARELESS MISTAKES 11 times in a 40 questions paper??? Particularly when most of the questions I actually KNEW how to do???

And then I raced home (yes I am creating this drama to give you the imagination that I dashed home from school and did not follow the auntie's car) and settled down abit, to regain composure you know because I thought I was beginning to become delusional or something YOU TRY RUNNING HOME FROM SCHOOL AND SEE IF YOU BECOME DELUSIONAL OR NOT LA! D: D: D:

So I checked my paper. And you know my theory saying a person who has never gotten less than A/A1 for Mathematics before WON'T make 11 careless mistakes in 40 questions paper? Yea, so, you know what? Once again I am PROVED TO BE THE EXCEPTIONAL TO THE CASE.

Can someone please kill me now? I mean it. I know it's a bit unreasonable to commit suicide over 11 careless mistakes BUT I CANNOT BEAR TO LIVE WITH THIS EMBARRASSMENT.

I need to breathe. I seriously need to breathe. I think I will go apologise to Mr H tomorrow for scoring such abysmal marks for my Mathematics paper (1).

OH MY GOD I THINK I MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN THE LEAST FOR THIS PAPER IN THE WHOLE CLASS! O_O OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

NOW I have a CONCRETE REASON to kill myself. Volunteers anyone, to help me fasten the rope around my neck when I hang from it?

Ciao.

PS> Actually that is a freaking painful death so I'll probably opt for the more simple and painless way: Lock myself up in the car and die of carbon monoxide.

PPS> That is the bad side of Science. You encourage students by teaching them how to commit suicide painlessly.

8 comments:

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

Babe it's just a math paper okay? O_o A HIGH SCHOOL math paper. It's definitely not the end, and now you know how you did, you can at least make sure you do better for your SPM. And a 29/40 does not constitute to anywhere near a fail. Don't worry babe, we learn from mistakes, we learn nothing from success (well....nothing new at least).

After I had finished my paper on German and Japanese revisionism before WWI and WWII, I nearly died when after the due date and i had submitted, I re-read the instructions and found out that i have to cite at least 7 academic references (I only had 4) and at least 5 of those had to be research journals (and NOT books). I nearly died. I was tearing, and I didn't dare tell my mom because she'd have been so disappointed with me and would've scolded me for not picking something easier as a minor study.

I had arrived late for the next class, and when I arrived, Thomas said that my tutor was looking for me. A million things dashed across my mind at that moment. My tutor was GERMAN, and I thought "Shit, did I say something in my paper about the Germans that could've irked him? Did he fail me because I didn't have enough references?" When I walked over to his desk, I saw next to my name, that I had scored a Pass1. If you rank a P1 according to the alphabet, I'd have gotten a C+ (it's written here in our outline a P1 means "satisfactory performance on all learning outcomes). I was horrified, though mildly relieved I had not failed.

He called me over to tell me that the computer got my grade wrong, and I had gotten a Credit instead of a P1 (high performance on all learning outcomes, means I got a B).

After that I learned to be more prepared with my assignments, and maybe stop being such a worrywart.

And you, lol, I know it comes as a shock since you're a high achiever, but trust me, some people have their off days, maybe this is one of yours. It's literally not the end of the world (or your Form 5), so chill out and just be prepared for your next paper. At least you're not in Uni (yet). If I fail, I have to retake, and to retake takes another 8,000AUD (or RM3-4K if you're in Malaysia, but still, a lot of money). So don't feel down in the dumps. Don't kick yourself about it. You're a smart girl, in more ways than one, and you will get back on your horse.

Jo-Yee said...

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Thanks.

I guess I'm just freaking outt so much because it's Maths. If it was another subject like PHYSICS I owuldnt have been so shcoked. haha :D

maybe i just have an uncanny desire to turn everything/cause drama in my life because it is SO BORING NOW.

):

Hitori said...

Just take it easy laa..

i understand ur feelings...but i guess ure very ok edi now..hehe hope so..

like wat i once told u wat,sometimes rewards come back in another form.u might not get good marks at p1,who knows p2 u get betta marks wat..or mayb other subject..lolz..but of coz u cant just lie to urself and say this all the time.

try again on trial or the next monthly test la..haha

Jo-Yee said...

Thank you mj! (:

i wish la other paper i woill do well, but then i will like i will fail every subject like that. ):

ey ey how come u all not going to genting d one?

Hitori said...

read my blog..sighzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Jo-Yee said...

oh i read d. hehe. how come so suay on the same day one?

Hitori said...

yea loooo..hahah..sud ytd nite zee yeng sms me said she can go d..i was like swwwwttttttt..my father checking in loo..since i cant go all also cant..haha...damn suay ler..but also prob..my mom everyday scold me bout this things..haiz..

anyway wish me luck so that i can go sg..haha..

Jo-Yee said...

hahah okay good luck for you test! ;)