Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Thank you, sister. (:

It takes very little to make me upset and also as little to make me happy! Okay wrong way to explain but what I mean is, very small things can make me happy!!! :D :D :D

Remember my stupid dilemma on whether to stay for trials or go to Aussie? My sister sent me this email to make me feel better. And I feel that it is the sweetest email I have ever received in my life. (:

From: april*****@hotmail.com *
To: joey_joeldavid@hotmail.com
Subject: JOYEE
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 11:05:37 +0800

Jo Yee, (with full emphasis on pronunciation ; Jou Yee)


Sorry lah cos yesterday too happy edi, forgot that u're having your trials at that time. But don't be too upset. If you really want to come and are willing to skip your trials, mum can buy your air ticket anytime. This is entirely your own decision. We can't do or say anythin or help u decide because u know best. If u miss your trials, you have to depend entirely on the real one and make sure u pass with flying colours. But whether or not you're taking your trials, at the end of the day, people will stil look at your real results, unless your trials results are really good. You only have to wait 3 more months til the real results come out. Trials results are not accurate also sometimes, cause papers are being marked by school teachers.

I couldnt believe you were willing to skip your trials. :) Only at that time I knew how much you wanted to come with us. And I felt guilty also for not standing in your shoes to think. But I think if I were you, I would skip my trials also. Hehe.

I'll try to find out for you. FInd out whether it is okay to skip your trials.

And if you are really comin with us, make sure u enjoy to your fullest and must not think of your trials and feel guilty for not sitting for it. Okay? :) But if you decide to sit for your trials, I promise to get you a BIG BIG souvenier okie? You have an entire life of time and chances to go to Aussie but trials is only once in a lifetime. Once in a lifetime, but I'm not sure whether it's really that important. I'll call Cik Chew ask her.

Note that it's not only you who is upset, mum feels very bad too.


Guess what? She has booked your air ticket. :)
She called me for your IC number just now. :)
No matter what your decision is, we'll support u ok. :)
We'd love having u come with us. :)



PS : You dont always stay in your room keep quiet and blog blog blog la. Very scary u know. Like evolving into somethin very scary like that. I'm very scared u know. Dont always only have your own mind and own thinking. Sometimes what u think is right might not be right.

PPS : Am i still your sister?

Isn't it sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttt. (: Okay now if you are wondering why we communicate through EMAIL even though we are living in the SAME HOUSE, well that is because me and my sis are very shy people so we don't usually say sweet stuff to each other face-to-face! :D

And and and I don't always stay locked up in my room to blog right....? Right? Right? Righttttttt??? :D :D :D :D :D

I decided that it's time I grew up, and put aside the past during which I had very bad days with my sister and just you know, move on with life and to conquer what's been laid out in front of me and just forget about the past! Because I am not a Calculator. I am not.

Soooooooo I hereby make the full pledge in the presence of YOU, the reader and also, er, my keyboard and my monitor that I will:

DISREGARD EVERY SINGLE POST IN THIS BLOG THAT CONTAINS REPUTATION-TARNISHING MEAN FACTS/ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT PEOPLE.
(except for the ones which are about Miss Biology HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no I'm serious)

Now, you will be wondering why I couldn't just delete the posts and then everything would be fine without all the hassle of posting pledges/declaration bla bla bla. Well, I don't want to delete my posts because there are some posts in which the way I write I really liked and would use for future references for better composition. (: And also, my posts are somewhat related to one another and are in sequence, so if I deleted one post I would have to edit every single post! :O

So I just want to say before I go that I've decided on my stupid dilemma and...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
CLIMAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I will STAY for my trials and NOT go for the Aussie holiday. (:
(I'll post about the process of my decision making later when I have the time okay? :D) (I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED YOU HAVE TO PRETEND THAT YOU ARE!!! D: D:)

And also, I really appreciate my sister's effort to make me happy very much and I decided that I actually really love (shy ma) her, even if there were and are going to be ups and downs in our lives which had and will cause/caused our relationship to drift apart. What matters most, I guess, is the fact that she still cares for me, and I still care for her. We have plenty of times to make up for lost days right? (:

Ciao.

PS> Jor, damn geli right this post. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*for privacy protection purposes

2 comments:

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

Very proud of you, despite what people say about using your real results and stuff, trial results are pretty important for certain things. If you want to enter college early like Eric did, and don't wanna sit around doing nothing for 3 months, then you can use your trial results. Certain programs like SAM (South Aussie Matriculation) and A-Levels require your trial results as most of the intakes are in the early half of the year.

I don't know what your reasons are, and not that I don't want you to come, but like I said, this whole trip is just weird timing, by right you are supposed to sit for your finals. You are doing a very noble and tough thing. I am proud of you.

Jo-Yee said...

Thank you very much. (: You are right, this whole trip really is weird timing. Haha.

People are getting sweeter and sweeter by the second! Are you guys on some kind of sweet crack that I'm missing? Haha.

Hope you guys enjoy and take lots of photos so that at least if I couldn't be there in flesh, I can still feel like I was there through pictures! :D :D :D