Wednesday, May 27, 2009

UPDATESSSSSSS! (or like backdates since these photos are from centuries ago :D)


Read the title please.

This was at Dayspring. Look at me with the cute little kid? His name is Brandon and he is the most adorable little boy I have ever met in my life. (with the exception of Baby Ryan of course. :D)


Dayspring people are VERY nice people. (: They are very grateful for our help everytime we're there and I'm VERY happy to help them! I miss going to Dayspring. ): I wonder with my stupid packed schedule I'll be able to even go there anymore. And during school holidays they are close. ):


See. See what I told you about Brandon? Isn't he adorable???? :) He loooooves Ben 10, as you can see from the pose he is striking. :D


This is me with the boy nameeeeed... OMG I CANNOT REMEMBER!!! O_O Er... er... well, I'll edit here when I remember. Sorry. He's got a really common name! That's why I cannot remember! But he's really cute too! :D He keeps telling me about his family, his sister, his daddy and how they always go for Bah Kut Teh. Damn cute right. :D

And oh, I drew that toothbrush by the way. :D :D :D


That toothbrush looks so cute right!!! I DRAW ONE LE!!! :D :D :D


We were wrapping presents for a Dayspring event or something. Every student's got their own present! So cute right! :D


Murder victim: Random Lizard; Convict: TOMMY WONG; Weapon: His fingers; Murder Scene: Toilet bowl


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This is specially for....erm erm... The LEONGS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She looks so pretty here. (: Of course la, I taught her how to pose and smile like that one. :D :D :D For a moment she looked quite like me right. HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA :D


So cute right this picture. :D Want to know her name? Check her nametag la! :D


This is Mae Vin's very adorable sister, Mae Cheryl. (: No it is not pronounced as Cheryl, it's pronounced as "shryl". :D :D :D


Aiyor who are these beauties????????????????????? *coughmeandMaeVincough*


*GASP* So pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who is this who is this who is this who is this who is this???????? Ahem.


Mae Cheryl and CHECK HER NAMETAG. :P


This is called: Got nothing else better to do & taking advantage of McDonald's refillable Coke. :D


JEALOUS OR NOT THE LEONGS???????????????????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


This is Seow Wei who is incapable of looking ugly in a photo. Salute her please you think everyone so photogenic like she is ar??? D:


Descending order of face-that-is-most-in-your-face: Ashley, Janelle and Zoey. (stop clicking on Zoey's name la, she hasn't got a Blogger Account)


Zoey and Seow Wei.


CHAN SIEW SHENGGGGGGGGGGGG & CHECK HER NAMETAG. :D :D :D :D :D


My ABSOLUTE FAVOURTIE DISH in V-Garden! :D It's called "Ng Fok". :D


I know. I am so cute right. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Okay sorry.


OMG so scary right this picture!!! One day I MUST tell you all the ghost story behind it! Just remember to keep visiting my blog for updates okay! :D No I am NOT saying this to get more hits okay. How can you think of me like that???? I am disappointed. D:


Mae Vin (in my clothes from head-to-toe by the way) and ME! :D


SO CUTE RIGHT!!!!!! (oh my God how many times have I typed this already) No I SWEAR I did NOT put them in there! SWEAR!!! :D :D :D :D :D


T_T So. cute.


SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


*dies*


Cherrie, Xin Yi (I trust you to have checked her nametag already okay) and Angeline. :D


CHERRIE!!!!! :D OMG look at her socks and her HANDBAG! :D Hahahahahahahah, you'll only get this if you know Cherrie! :D

Ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics~!

Jo-Yee said...

thanks! :D :D :D :D :D