Monday, May 25, 2009

Picture post! :D

Now I know it's been a looooong looooong time since I've posted photos online so you HAVE FORGOTTEN HOW I LOOK LIKE RIGHT??? D: D: D: (ignore big-ass display picture at sidebar/header please)

So now, hor don't say I kiamsiap photos okay. Now I give you one BIG DASH. :D :D :D Just remember to say thank you that I've helped you recall my beautiful face okay!


This is me la. Very pretty right. CANNOT believe you forgot how I look. I am very disappointed okay. :(


BEST. DESSERT. EVER. At Snowhouse/flake/room/cafe/box whatever it's called. Snow-something. I forgot the name of this place! :D BLAME THE TAIWANESE for giving such weird names. But it's located near ASIA CAFE (now THIS is a suitable name for a shop, NOBODY can forget one) - very easy to find! Just look around for the word snow and there you go! :D



People who had money refused to buy me my coloured contacts so I consoled myself by camwhoring (works everytime ;D) in front of the BIG ASS MIRROR in some optical store in BBK.


CAMWHORE! :D :D :D


This is adorable Amy with an even MORE adorable sign that says "Drop Off". Damn cute right. Like when you send your friend home, you need to get this pass to enter the house premise or not later they convict you of trespassing.


WHERE ELSE CAN YOU SEE BABIES DO YOGA??? WHERE???? Exclusive in my blog okay! Nah give you the url: http//:joeyjoeldavid.blogspot.com Remember to click okay! Eventhough you are currently visiting it. Remember to follow my blog also! Or if that's too cumbersome for you just link me la! Easy right. DO IT.


These are Amy's church friends, and the only guy whose name I dare to type out is Andrew because he's the only one whose name I can spell! :D Andrew's the one on the right! (:


Andrew and a very cute friend. Sorry I CANNOT remember SPELL HIS NAME.


This is Amy and her cute friend. NOW I KNOW this girl's name okay. I REMEMBER. I just cannot spell it! Amy calls her "sher-vinn". SEE I REMEMBER HER NAME. EDIT: Xin Yi tells me the way to spell her name is Sheyvin! :D :D :D


Little cucumber looks so cute here. THIS is a perfect example of looking CUTE and NOT LIAN. Differentiate please.


Very very very very very very adorable and nice and friendly and funny church people! :D Unlike some church people I could mention.


Now this is the only shoes of this type that I own EVER in my entire life. :D No they are not heeled thank you very much. I am much too tall for that and I am PROUD OF IT. :P


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So cute right. ;( Baby Ryan and mummy, Krystal.


Stupid dog.


Me! Camwhoring! (how come it feels like I've repeated this line so many times)


Super adorable Baby Ryan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


A perfectly sane monkey's (?????????????) reaction when she saw Baby Ryan's adorable face.


Mummy with Baby Ryan. (:


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


Look he's so happy! :D Haijor I post so many photos of Baby Ryan for a moment you thought this was his blog and not mine. Never mind I put my url here to remind you again: http//:joeyjoeldavid.blogspot.com Remember to click okay! Eventhough you are currently visiting it. Remember to follow my blog also! Or if that's too cumbersome for you just link me la! Easy right. DO IT. (no I did not copy-paste from previous above statement)


Permanent state of my house's living room after the maid went back to Indonesia. Amen. And no that is NOT my bra.


STUPID Biology project. And yes that is the blood circulatory system of humans. Double, closed circulatory system. I DREW THE HEART! :D :D :D


The school's editorial board! :D Can you spot me? Can you spot me? Can you spot me? Can you spot me? Can you spot me? Can you spot me? Can you spot me? Can you spot me? Can you spot me? Can you spot me? Can you spot me? Can you spot me? Can you spot me? Can you spot me? Can you spot me? Can you spot me? Can you spot me? Can you spot me? (repeat this twenty thousand times) I'm on the RIGHT side la jor! Like that also cannot see. D:

No la. Left. :D


5 SCIENCE (1) CLASS PHOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!! (hint: the one whose legs look most gorgeous pretty shiny bronze hot sexy angular sticking out)


Proof that this picture was taken by Tang Jo-Yee? THE PADINI CONCPET STORE SHOPPING BAG LA JOR. Who else you know HAS to go into PCS EVERY SINGLE TIME without fail when she sees one???????


No need to look for me in that photo. It's pretty obvious right that I'm not in there since there isn't a hot person in the photo. JOKING JOKING I AM JOKING. Everybody's hot in that photo! Except maybe for one person.


What? WHO SAYS SHARKS CAN ONLY LIVE IN WATER AND SO THEY CANNOT EAT MICE? When I say they can means THEY CAN. Whose blog is this now? How about MINE? Nah give you the url: http//:joeyjoeldavid.blogspot.com Remember to click okay! Eventhough you are currently visiting it. Remember to follow my blog also! Or if that's too cumbersome for you just link me la! Easy right. DO IT. (no I did NOT copy-paste from above! HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU)


ALL HAIL the person about whom I've been TALKING VILIFIYING CRITICISING BITCHING COMPLAINING NON-STOP for the past few months: Miss Biology. Please tell me her pink clothes are corroborative of my hatred towards her. You know, pink being ugly and all. *shrugs* (PS: aka aforementioned person who is NOT HOT)

I was camwhoring okay! NOT FURTIVELY TAKING PHOTOS OF YELLOW WOMAN (haha DiGi!) SLEEPING.


Camwhoring! :D (count how many times I've typed this line in this post)


CHEH! Pretending to be camera-shy when at home she takes a GAZILLION PHOTOS a minute.


I love this picture! So pretty right? I meant the ticket. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


We are so lian you fall in love with us already. :D

Haha. Ciao!

2 comments:

Joey_Jo said...

hi kak jo yee... joey here.. may i ask you that where u buy the black bag ?? (in da 3rd pic)

Jo-Yee said...

oh i was holding two bags in that picture if u look carefully! haha so which one you talking about? :D